islam4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
islam4u

islamic, social, cultural

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warning from the deviants is an Islamic obligation !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Warning from the deviants is an Islamic obligation ! Empty
PostSubject: Warning from the deviants is an Islamic obligation !    Warning from the deviants is an Islamic obligation ! EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:47 pm

Bismillah,

I start by the name of Allah, adn Ask Allah to honor prophet Muhammad and protect his nation from the harm. I ask Allah to protect us and you from misgudiance.

Warning from the DEVIANTS is a MUST in Islam

When the Prophet received the Revelation of Prophethood, he began to call the people to Islam. The Prophet made reference to the state of ignorance prevalent at that time in a hadith related by Muslim and others. He said:

which means: <<When this Religion started, it was strange to the people, and it shall be strange again as when it started. Extremely blessed at that time will be the strangers--those who correct what other people have contravened among the laws of the Prophet.>>

Surat Al ^Imran, Ayah 11 means: [You are the best of the nations that were brought to the people commanding the lawful and forbidding the unlawful.]

And Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam said what means:
<<If you see my nation fearful of telling he who is unjust, 'You are unjust,'--then know the support of Allah is withdrawn from them.>>

Also, al-Hakim related the Prophet said: which means:
<<If you see my nation fearful of telling he who is unjust, 'You are unjust,'--then know the support of Allah is withdrawn from them.>>

The Prophet ordered us to command the lawful and forbid the unlawful. He said what means:
<<He who does not respect the elderly among us, is not merciful to the youngsters among us, and does not command the lawful and forbid the unlawful is not following our methodology.>>

By this, we are responsible to clarify the truth and the path of Ahlus-Sunnah wal Jama^ah, and to warn from the misguided groups and people who deviated with their sayings from the true Sunnah of the Prophet.

I ask Allah to guide us to what is acceptable, enable us to be always steadfast on the path of the Prophet, and to be always protectors and defenders of the creed that the Prophet brought to the people.

Back to top Go down
https://islam4u.ahlamontada.com

Page 1 of 1