islam4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
islam4u

islamic, social, cultural

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Book of Menstruation (Kitab Al-Haid) 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Book of Menstruation (Kitab Al-Haid)  2 Empty
PostSubject: The Book of Menstruation (Kitab Al-Haid) 2   The Book of Menstruation (Kitab Al-Haid)  2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:16 am

Chapter 14: IT IS OBLIGATORY FOR A MENSTRUATING WOMAN TO COMPLETE THE ABANDONED FASTS BUT NOT THE ABANDONED PRAYERS
Book 003, Number 0660:

Mu'adha reported: A woman asked 'A'isha: Should one amongst us complete prayers abandoned during the period of menses? 'A'isha said: Are you a Haruriya? When any one of us during the time of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was in her menses (and abandoned prayer) she was not required to complete them.

Book 003, Number 0661:

It is reported from Mu'adha that she asked 'A'isha: Should a menstruating woman complete the prayer (abandoned during the menstrual period)? 'A'isha said: Are you a Hurariya? The wives of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) have had their monthly courses, (but) did he order them to make compensation (for the abandoned prayers)? Muhammad b. Ja'far said: (Compensation) denotes their completion.

Book 003, Number 0662:

Mu'adha said: I asked 'A'isha: What is the reason that a menstruating woman completes the fasts (that she abandons during her monthly course). but she does not complete the prayers? She (Hadrat 'A'isha) said: Are you a Haruriya? I said: I am not a Haruriya, but I simply want to inquire. She said: We passed through this (period of menstruation), and we were ordered to complete the fasts, but were not ordered to complete the prayers.

Chapter 15: ONE SHOULD DRAW AROUND A CURTAIN WHILE TAKING A BATH
Book 003, Number 0663:

Umm Hani b. Abu Talib reported: I went to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) on the day of the conquest (of Mecca) and found him take a bath. while his daughter Fatimah was holding a curtain around him.

Book 003, Number 0664:

Umm Hani b. Abu Talib reported: It was the day of the conquest (of Mecca) that she went to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and he was staying at a higher part (of that city). The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) got up for his bath. Fatimah held a curtain around him (in order to provide him privacy). He then put on his garments and wrapped himself with that and then offered eight rak'ahs of the forenoon prayer.

Book 003, Number 0665:

This hadith is narrated by Sa'id b. Abu Hind with the same chain of transmitters and said: His (the Holy Prophet's) daughter Fatimah provided him privacy with the help of his cloth, and when he had taken a bath he took it up and wrapped it around him and then stood and offered eight rak'ahs of the forenoon prayer.

Book 003, Number 0666:

Maimuna reported: I placed water for the Apostle (may peace be upon him) and provided privacy for him, and he took a bath.

Chapter 16: IT IS FORBIDDEN TO SEE THE PRIVATE PARTS OF SOMEONE ELSE
Book 003, Number 0667:

'Abd al-Rahman, the son of Abu Sa'id al-Khudri, reported from his father: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: A man should not see the private parts of another man, and a woman should not see the private parts of another woman, and a man should not lie with another man under one covering, and a woman should not lie with another woman under one covering.

Book 003, Number 0668:

This hadith has been narrated by Ibn Abu Fudaik and Dabbik b. 'Uthman with the same chain of transmitters and they observed: Private parts of man are the nakedness (which is concealed).

Chapter 17: IT IS PERMISSIBLE TO TAKE A BATH NAKED IN COMPLETE PRIVACY
Book 003, Number 0669:

Amongst the traditions narrated from Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) on the authority of Abu Huraira, the one is that Banu Isra'il used to take a bath naked, and they looked at the private parts of one another. Moses (peace be upon him), however, took a bath alone (in privacy) ; and they said (tauntingly): By Allah, nothing prohibits Moses to take a bath along with us, but sacrotal hernia. He (Moses) once went for a bath and placed his clothes on a stone and the stone moved on with his clothes. Moses ran after it saying: 0 stone, my clothes,0 stone, my clothes, and Banu Isra'il had the chance to see the private parts of Moses, and said: By Allah, Moses does not suffer from any ailment. The stone then stopped, till Moses had been seen by them, and he then took hold of his clothes and struck the stone. Abu Huraira said: By Allah, there are the marks of six or seven strokes made by Moses on the stone.

Chapter 18: UTMOST CARE FOR KEEPING-PRIVATE PARTS OF BODY CONCEALED
Book 003, Number 0670:

Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported: When the Ka'ba was constructed the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) and Abbas went and lifted stones. Abbas said to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him): Place your lower garment on your shoulder (so that you may protect yourself from the roughness and hardness of stones). He (the Holy Prophet) did this, but fell down upon the ground in a state of unconciousness and his eyes were turned towards the sky. He then stood up and said: My lower garment, my lower garment; and this wrapper was tied around him. In the hadith transmitted by Ibn Rafi', there is the word:" On his neck" and he did not say:" Upon his shoulder."

Book 003, Number 0671:

Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was carrying along with them (his people) stones for the Ka'ba and there was a waist wrapper around him. His uncle," Abbas, said to him: 0 son of my brother! if you take off the lower garment and place it on the shoulders underneath the stones, it would be better. He (the Holy Prophet) took it off and placed it on his shoulder and fell down unconscious. He (the narrator) said: Never was he seen naked after that day.

Book 003, Number 0672:

Al-Miswar b. Makhrama reported: I was carrying a heavy stone and my lower garment was loose, and it, therefore, slipped off (so soon) that I could not place the stone (on the ground) and carry to its proper place. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Return to your cloth (lower garment), take it (and tie it around your waist) and do not walk naked.

Chapter 19: CONCEALING ONE'S PRIVATE PARTS WHILE RELIEVING ONESELF
Book 003, Number 0673:

'Abdullah b. Ja'far reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) one day made me mount behind him and he confided to me something secret which I would not disclose to anybody; and the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) liked the concealment provided by a lofty place or cluster of dates (while answering the call of nature), Ibn Asma' said in his narration: It implied an enclosure of the date-trees.

Chapter 20: EMISSION OF SEMEN MAKES BATH OBLIGATORY
Book 003, Number 0674:

Sa'id al-Khudri narrated it from his father: I went to Quba' with the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) on Monday till we reached (the habitation) of Banu Salim. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) stood at the door of 'Itban and called him loudly. So he came out dragging his lower garnment. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: We have made this man to make haste 'Itban said: Messenger of Allah, if a man parts with his wife suddenly without seminal emission, what is he required to do (with regard to bath)? The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: It is with the seminal emission that bath becomes obligatory.

Book 003, Number 0675:

Abu al. 'Ala' b. al-Shikhkhir said: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) abrogated some of his commands by others, just as the Qur'an abrogates some part with the other.

Book 003, Number 0676:

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) happened to pass by (the house) of a man amongst the Ansar, and he sent for him. He came out and water was trickling down from his head. Upon this he (the Holy Prophet) said: Perhaps we put you to haste. He said: Yes. Messenger of Allah. He (the Holy Prophet) said: When you made haste or semen is not emitted, bathing is not obligatory for you, but ablution is binding. Ibn Bashshir has narrated it with a minor alteration.

Book 003, Number 0677:

Ubayy Ibn Ka'b reported: I arked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) about a man who has sexual intercourse with his wife, but leaves her before orgasm. Upon this he (the Holy Prophet) said: He should wash the secretion of his wife, and then perform ablution and ofier prayer.

Book 003, Number 0678:

Ubayy ibn Ka'b narrated it from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) that he said: If a person has sexual intercourse with his wife, but does not experience orgasm, he should wash his organ and perform an ablution.

Book 003, Number 0679:

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) observed: Bathing is obligatory in case of seminal emission.

Book 003, Number 0680:

Zaid b. Khalid al-Jubani reported that he askad Uthman b. 'Affan: What is your opinion about the man who has sexual intercourse with his wife, but does not experience orgasm? Uthman said: He should perform ablution as he does for prayer, and wash his organ. 'Uthmin also said: I have heard it from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him).

Book 003, Number 0681:

Abu Ayyub reported that he had heard like this from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him).

Chapter 21: ABROGATION OF (THE COMMAND THAT) BATH IS OBLIGATORY (ONLY) BECAUSE OF SEMINAL EMISSION AND INSTEAD CONTACT OF THE CIRCUMCISED PARTS MAKES BATH OBLIGATORY
Book 003, Number 0682:

Abu Huraira reported: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: When a man has sexual intercourse, bathing becomes obligatory (both for the male and the female). In the hadith of Matar the words are: Even if there is no orgasm. Zuhair has narrated it with a minor alteration of words.

Book 003, Number 0683:

This hadith is narrated by Qatida with the same chain of transmitters, but with minor alterations. Here instead of the word - (jahada, (ijtahada) has been used, and the words;" Even if there is no orgasm" have been omitted.

Book 003, Number 0684:

Abu Musa reported: There cropped up a difference of opinion between a group of Muhajirs (Emigrants and a group of Ansar (Helpers) (and the point of dispute was) that the Ansar said: The bath (because of sexual intercourse) becomes obligatory only-when the semen spurts out or ejaculates. But the Muhajirs said: When a man has sexual intercourse (with the woman), a bath becomes obligatory (no matter whether or not there is seminal emission or ejaculation). Abu Musa said: Well, I satisfy you on this (issue). He (Abu Musa, the narrator) said: I got up (and went) to 'A'isha and sought her permission and it was granted, and I said to her: 0 Mother, or Mother of the Faithful, I want to ask you about a matter on which I feel shy. She said: Don't feel shy of asking me about a thing which you can ask your mother, who gave you birth, for I am too your mother. Upon this I said: What makes a bath obligatory for a person? She replied: You have come across one well informed! The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: When anyone sits amidst four parts (of the woman) and the circumcised parts touch each other a bath becomes obligatory.

Book 003, Number 0685:

'A'isha the wife of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) reported. A person asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) about one who has sexual intercourse with his wife and parts away (without orgasm) whether bathing is obligatory for him. 'A'isha was sitting by him. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I and she (the Mother of the Faithful) do it and then take a bath.

Chapter 22: ABLUTION IS ESSENTIAL WHEN ONE TAIZES SOMETHING COOKED WITH THE HELP OF FIRE
Book 003, Number 0686:

Zaid b Thabit reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say this: Ablution is obligatory (for one who takes anything) touched by fire.

Book 003, Number 0687:

'Abdullah b. Ibrahim b. Qariz reported that he found Abu Huraira performing ablution in the mosque, who said: I am performing ablution because of having eaten pieces of cheese, for I heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: Perform ablution (after eating anything) touched by fire.

Book 003, Number 0688:

'Urwa reported on the authority of'A'isha, the wife of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), saying this: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said. Perform ablution (after eating) anything touched by fire.

Chapter 23: ABROGATION OF THE HADITH THAT ABLUTION IS OBLIGATORY FOR HIM WHO TAKES SOMETHING COOKED WITH THE HELP OF FIRE
Book 003, Number 0689:

Ibn 'Abbas reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) took (meat of) goat's shoulder and offered prayer and did not perform ablution.

Book 003, Number 0690:

Ibn 'Abbas reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) took flesh from the bone or meat, and then offered prayer and did not perform ablution, and (in fact) he did not touch water.

Book 003, Number 0691:

Ja'far b. Amr b. Umayya al-Damari reported on the authority of his father who said: I saw the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) take slices from goat's shoulder, and then eat them, and then offer prayer without having performed ablution.

Book 003, Number 0692:

Ja'far b. 'Amr b. Umayya al-Damari reported on the authority of his father who said: I saw the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) take slices from goat's shoulder and then eat them. He was called for prayer and he got'up, leaving aside the knife, and offered prayer but did not perform ablution.

Book 003, Number 0693:

Ibn 'Abbas reported it on the authority of Maimuana, the wife of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him), that the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) took (a piece of goat's) shoulder at her place, and then offered prayer but did not perform ablution.

Book 003, Number 0694:

This hadith has been narrated by Ibn 'Abbas on the authority of Maimuna. the wife of the Apostle (may peace be upon him), by another chain of transmitters.

Book 003, Number 0695:

Abu Rafi' reported: I testify that I used to roast the liver of the goat for the Messenger of Allah (may peace be tipcn him) and then he offered praver but did not perform ablution.

Book 003, Number 0696:

Ibn Abbas reported: The Apostle (may peace be upon him) took milk and then called for water and rinsed (his mouth) and said: It contains greasiness.

Book 003, Number 0697:

This hadith has been narrated by another chain of transmitters.

Book 003, Number 0698:

Ibn Abbas reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) dressed himself, and then went out for prayer, when he was presented with bread and meat. He took three morsels out of that, and then offered prayer along with other people and did not touch water.

Book 003, Number 0699:

This hadith is narrated by Muhammad b. 'Amr b. Ata' with these words: I was with Ibn 'Abbas, and Ibn 'Abbas saw the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) doing like this, and it is also said that the words are: He (the Holy Prophet) offered prayer; and the word" people" is not mentioned.

Chapter 24: THE QUESTION OF ABLUTION AFTER EATING THE FLESH OF THE CAMEL
Book 003, Number 0700:

Jabir b. Samura reported: A man asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace he upon him) whether he should perform ablution after (eating) mutton. He (the Messenger of Allah) said: Perform ablution it you so desire, and if you do not wish, do not perform it. He (again) asked: Should I perform ablution (after eating) camel's flesh? He said: Yes, perform ablution (after eating) camel's flesh. He (again) said: May I say prayer in the sheepfolds? He (the Messenger of Allah) said: Yes. He (the narrator) again said: May I say prayer where camels lie down? He (the Holy Prophet) said: No.

Book 003, Number 0701:

This hadith is also narrated by another chain of transmitters.

Chapter 25: A MAN WHO IS SURE OF HIS PURIFICATION, BUT ENTERTAINS DOUBT OF ANYTHING BREAKING IT, CAN SAFELY OFFER PRAYER WITHOUT PERFORMING A NEW ABLUTION
Book 003, Number 0702:

'Abbad b. Tamim reported from his uncle that a person made a complaint to the Apostle (may peace be upon him) that he entertained (doubt) as it something had happened to him breaking his ablution. He (the Holy Prophet) said: He should not return (from prayer) unless he hears a sound or perceives a smell (of passing wind). Abu Bakr and Zuhair b. Harb have pointed out in their narrations that it was 'Abdullah b. Zaid.

Book 003, Number 0703:

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: If any one of you has pain in his abdomen, but is doubtful whether or not anything has issued from him, be should not leave the mosque unless he hears a sound or perceives a smell.

Chapter 26: PURIFICATION OF THE SKINS OF THE DEAD ANIMALS BY TANNING THEM
Book 003, Number 0704:

The freed slave-girl of Maimuna was given a goat in charity but it died. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) happened to pass by that (carcass). Upon this be said: Why did you not take off its skin? You could put it to use, after tanning it. They (the Companions) said: It was dead. Upon, this he (the Messenger of Allah) said: Only its eating is prohibited. Abu bakr and Ibn Umar in their narrations said: It is narrated from Maimuna (may Allah be pleased with her).

Book 003, Number 0705:

Ibn 'Abbas said: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) saw a dead goat, which had been given in charity to the freed slave-girl of Maimuna. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Why don't you make use of its skin? They (the Companions around the Holy Prophet) said: It is dead. Upon this he said: It is the eating (of the dead animal) which is prohibited.

Book 003, Number 0706:

This hadith is narrated by Ibn Shihab with the same chain of transmitters as transmitted by Yunus.

Book 003, Number 0707:

Ibn Abbas reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) happened to pass by a goat thrown (away) which had been in fact given to the freed slave-girl of Maimuna as charity. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (way peace he upon him) said: Why did they not get its skin? They had better tan it and make use of it.

Book 003, Number 0708:

Ibn'Abbas reported on the authority of Maimuna that someone amongst the wives of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) had a domestic animal and it died. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Why did you not take off its skin and make use of that?

Book 003, Number 0709:

Ibn 'Abbas reported: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) happened to pass by (the dead body) of the goat which belonged to the freed slave-girl of Maimuna and said: Why did you not make use of its skin?

Book 003, Number 0710:

Abdullah b. Abbas said: I heard the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: When the skin is tanned it becomes purified.

Book 003, Number 0711:

This hadith has been transmitted on the authority of Ibn 'Abbas by another chain of transmitters.

Book 003, Number 0712:

Abu al-Khair reported: I saw Ibn Wa'la al-Saba'i wear a fur. I touched it. He said: Why do you touch it? I asked Ibn 'Abbas saying: We are the inhabitants of the western regions, and there (live) with us Berbers and Magians. They bring with them rams and slaughter them, but we do not eat (the meat of the animals) slaughtered by them, and they come with skins full of fat. Upon this Ibn 'Abbas said: We asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) about this and he said: Its tanning makes it pure.

Book 003, Number 0713:

Ibn Wa'la al-Saba'i reported: I asked 'Abdullah b. 'Abbas saying: We are the inhabitants of the western regions. The Magians come to us with skins full of water and fat. He said: Drink. I said to him: Is it your own opinion? Ibn Abbas said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: Tanning purifies it (the skin).

Chapter 27: TAYAMMUM
Book 003, Number 0714:

'A'isha reported: We went with the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) on one of his journeys and when we reached the place Baida' or Dhat al-jaish, my necklace was broken (and fell somewhere). The Messenger of Allah (way peace be upon him) along with other people stayed there for searching it. There was neither any water at that place nor was there any water with them (the Companions of the Holy Prophet). Some persons came to my father Abu Bakr and said: Do you see what 'A'isha has done? She has detained the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and persons accompanying him, and there is neither any water here or with them. So Abu Bakr came there and the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was sleeping with his head on my thigh. He (Abu Bakr) said: You have detained the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and other persons and there is neither water here nor with them. She ('A'isha) said: Abu Bakr scolded me and uttered what Allah wanted him to utter and nudged my hips with his hand. And there was nothing to prevent me from stirring but for the fact that the messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was lying upon my thigh. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) slept till it was dawn at a waterless place. So Allah revealed the verses pertaining to tayammum and they (the Holy Prophet and his Companions) performed tayammum. Usaid b. al-Hudair who was one of the leaders said: This is not the first of your blessings,0 Family to Abu Bakr. 'A'isha said: We made the came) stand which was my mount and found the necklace under it.

Book 003, Number 0715:

'A'isha reported she had borrowed from Asma' (her sister) a necklace and it was lost. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent men to search for it. As it was the time for prayer, they offered prayer without ablution (as water was not available there). When they came to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), they made a complaint about it, and the verses pertaining to tayammum were revealed. Upon this Usaid b. Hadair said (to 'A'isha): May Allah grant you a good reward! Never has been there an occasion when you were beset with difficulty and Allah did not make you come out of that and made it an occasion of blessing for the Muslims.

Book 003, Number 0716:

Shaqiq reported: I was sitting in the company of Abdullah and Abu Musa when Abu Musa said: 0 'Abd al-Rahman (kunya of 'Abdullah b. Mas'ud), what would you like a man to do about the prayer if he experiences a seminal emission or has sexual intercourse but does not find water for a month? 'Abdullah said: He should not perform tayammum even if he does not find water for a month. 'Abdullah said: Then what about the verse in Sura Ma'ida:" If you do not find water, betake yourself to clean dust"? 'Abdullah said: If they were granted concession on the basis of this verse, there is a possibility that they would perform tayammum with dust on finding water very cold for themselves. Abu Musa said to Abdullah: You have not heard the words of 'Ammar: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent me on an errand and I had a seminal emission, but could find no water, and rolled myself in dust just as a beast rolls itself. I came to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) then and made a mention of that to him and he (the Holy Prophet) said: It would have been enough for you to do thus. Then he struck the ground with his hands once and wiped his right hand with the help of his left hand and the exterior of his palms and his face. 'Abdullah said: Didn't you see that Umar was not fully satisfied with the words of 'Ammar only?

Book 003, Number 0717:

This hadith is narrated by Shaqiq with the same chain of transmitters but with the alteration of these words: He (the Holy Prophet) struck hands upon the earth, and then shook them and then wiped his face and palm.

Book 003, Number 0718:

Abd al-Rabmin b. Abza narrated It on the authority of his father that a man came to 'Umar and said: I am (at times) affected by seminal emission but find no water. He ('Umar) told him not to say prayer. 'Ammar then said. Do you remember,0 Commander of the Faithful, when I and you were in a military detachment and we had had a seminal emission and did not find water (for taking bath) and you did not say prayer, but as for myself I rolled in dust and said prayer, and (when it was mentioned before) the Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: It was enough for you to strike the ground with your hands and then blow (the dust) and then wipe your face and palms. Umar said: 'Ammar, fear Allah. He said: If you so like, I would not narrate it.

A hadith like this has been transmitted with the same chain of transmitters but for the words: 'Umar said: We hold you responsible for what you claim."

Book 003, Number 0719:

'Abd al-Rahman b. Abza mnated it on the authority of his father that a man came to Umar and said: I have had a seminal emission but I found no water, and the rest of the hadith is the same but with this addition: 'Amr said: 0 Commander of the Faithful, because of the right given to you by Allah over me, if you desire, I would not narrate this hadith to anyone.

Book 003, Number 0720:

Umair, the freed slave of Ibn 'Abbas, reported: I and 'Abd al-Rahmin b. Yasir, the freed slave of Maimuna, the wife of the Apostle (way peace be upon him). came to the house of Abu'l-Jahm b. al-Harith al-Simma Ansari and he said: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) came from the direction of Bi'r Jamal and a man met him; he saluted him but the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) made no response, till he (the Holy Prophet) came to the wall, wiped his face and hands and then returned his salutations.

Book 003, Number 0721:

Ibn Umar reported: A person happened to pass by the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) when he was making water and saluted him, but he did not respond to his salutation.

Chapter 28: A MUSLIM IS NOT DEFILED
Book 003, Number 0722:

Abu Huraira reported that he met the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) on one of the paths leading to Medina in a state of (sexual) defilement and he slipped away and took a bath. The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) searched for him and when he came, he said to him: 0 Abu Huraira, where were you? He said: Messenger of Allah, you met when I was (sexually) defiled and I did not like to sit in your company before taking a bath. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Hallowed be Allah, verily a believer is never defiled.

Book 003, Number 0723:

Hudhaifa reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) happened to meet him and he was (sexually) defiled, and he slipped away and took a bath and then came and said: I was (sexually) defiled. Upon this he (the Holy Prophet) remarked: A Muslim is never defiled.

Chapter 29: REMEMBRANCE OF ALLAH EVEN IN A STATE OF SEXUAL DEFILEMENT
Book 003, Number 0724:

'A'isha said: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) used to remember Allah at all moments.

Chapter 30: IT IS PERMISSIBLE TO EAT WITHOUT ABLUTION AND THERE IS NO ABHORRENCE IN IT AND PERFORMING OF ABLUTION IMMEDIATELY (AFTER THAT) IS NOT ESSENTIAL
Book 003, Number 0725:

Ibn 'Abbas reported: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) came out of the privy, and he was presented with some food, and the people reminded him about ablution, but he said: Am I to say prayer that I should perform ablution?

Book 003, Number 0726:

Ibn 'Abbas reported: We were with the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) and he had come out of the privy. Food was presented to him. It was said to him (by the Companions around him): Wouldn't you perform ablution? Upon this he said: Why, am I to say prayer that I should perform ablution?

Book 003, Number 0727:

Ibn 'Abbas reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) went to the privy and when he came back, he was presented with food. It was said to him; Messenger of Allah, wouldn't you perform ablution. He said: Why, am I to say prayer?

Book 003, Number 0728:

Ibn Abbas, reported: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) came out of the privy after relieving himself, and food was brought to him and he took it, and did not touch water. In another narration transmitted by Sa'id b. al-Huwairith it is like this: It was said to the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) You have not performed ablution. He said: I do not intend to say prayer that I should perform ablution.

Chapter 31: WHAT SHOULD BE UTIERED WHILE ENTERING THE PRIVY?
Book 003, Number 0729:

Anas reported: When the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) entered the privy, and in the hadith transmitted by Hushaim (the words are): When the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) entered the lavatory, be used to say: O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from wicked and noxious things.

Book 003, Number 0730:

This hadith is also transmitted by 'Abd al-'Aziz with the same chain of transmitters, and the words are: I seek refuge with Allah from the wicked and noxious things.

Chapter 32: ABLUTION DOES NOT BREAK BY DOZING IN A SITTING POSTURE
Book 003, Number 0731:

Anas reported: (The people) stood up for prayer and the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was whispering to a man, and in the narration of 'Abd al-Warith (the words are): The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) was having a private conversation with a man, and did not start the prayer till the people dozed off.

Book 003, Number 0732:

Anas b. Malik reported: (The people) stood up for prayer and the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) was talking in whispers with a man, and he did not discontinue the conversation till his Companions dozed off; he then came and led the prayer.

Book 003, Number 0733:

Qatida reported: I heard Anas as saying that the Companion of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) dozed off and then offered prayer and did not perform ablution. He (the narrator) said: I asked him if he had actually heard it from Anas. He said: By Allah. yes.

Book 003, Number 0734:

Anas reported: (The people) stood up for the night prayer when a man spoke forth: I need to say something. The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) entered into secret conversation with him, till the people dozed off or some of the people (dozed off), and then they said the prayer.
Back to top Go down
https://islam4u.ahlamontada.com

The Book of Menstruation (Kitab Al-Haid) 2
Page 1 of 1