islam4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
islam4u

islamic, social, cultural

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

God Revealed His Plan to Isaiah

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

God Revealed His Plan to Isaiah Empty
PostSubject: God Revealed His Plan to Isaiah   God Revealed His Plan to Isaiah EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:56 am

When the prophecies made by the prophet Isaiah are recorded in the New Testament by the Gospel writers, as being fulfilled in Christ, the skeptics have questioned: Were the prophecie of the Old Testament fulfilled by history, or was the history of Christ written to fulfill the prophecies? That question does not arise in the case of various prophecies that speak of the coming the Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) in Arabia.

In the Bible there is only one character that is named Kedar, the son of Ishmael. The Land where Kedarites had settled is called Arabia. In Isaiah chapter 42, the first seven verse prophecy the coming of Jesus. The prophecy for the coming of a new prophet in Arabia with a new scripture, begins with verse number eight. The text reads:

I {am} the Lord: that {is} my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Behold, the former things are come to pass, and the new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them. `Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth'. Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voices, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains. Let them give glory unto the Lord, and declare His praise in the inlands." (Isaiah 42:8-12.)

God did reveal in the Land of Kedar, to the Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)- a descendant of Kedar - a "New Song", the Qur'an (Koran), in the language of the Kedarites. The verses of the Qur'an are recited like a poem. Nearly 1.2 billion Muslims, residing all over the world, recite this "new song" and Glorify Allah, in their daily prayers, five times in a day. The initial Revelation came to Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) in a cave of a mountain near the city of Makkah. During the annual Islamic Pilgrimage called "Hajj", Muslims from all over the world assemble in Makkah and declare "Glory to the Lord" from the top of Mount Arafat. "The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies." Verse 13.

In the Old Testament, the God often speaks "I" will do this, or "I" have done this, whereas, "He has chosen human beings to do these jobs on his behalf." (e.g. 2 Samuel 12:7-12). Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) did go forth as a mighty Prophet of Allah, did stir up jealousy among the most influential and dominating tribe of the pagan Arabs in Arabia. Finally with a war cry and roar, Muhammad did prevail upon the enemies of Lord - the idolaters.

"I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself, now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once." Verse 14.

The prophets that came before Muhammad (Pbuh) had all conveyed the Message of the “Unity of God”, but the concept of sharing God's Glory and associating others as His co-equals or partners, continued to surface again and again, in one way or other. It was with the war cry these sinful practices were destroyed and devoured, inside and outside of Arabia. The spread of Islam was swift, widespread and immediate. "And I will bring the blind by a way they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known; I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight.

These things I will do unto them, and not forsake them." Verse 16. It is an undisputed fact that before the advent of Islam, the pagan Arabs were like the blind. Their religious and social concepts were crooked. The revelation of this "new song" brought them out of that darkness.

"It is He Who has sent amongst the unlettered, a messenger from among themselves, to rehearse to them His signs, to purify them, and to instruct them in the Book and Wisdom, although they had been, before, in manifest error." Holy Qur'an 62:2

"They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images; they say to the molten images, `Ye are our gods.'" Isaiah 42 : 17.

History records that Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) did put the pagan idolaters to great shame when he demolished their 365 idols that were installed in Ka'bah (Makkah)), the most respected place of pilgrimage in the whole of Arabia in those days. Today the Ka'bah is the Grand Mosque of Islam where Muslims from all over the world go for their “Hajj” (Pilgrimage). Muslims face towards the Ka'bah while reciting their daily ritual prayers.
Back to top Go down
https://islam4u.ahlamontada.com

Page 1 of 1