islam4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
islam4u

islamic, social, cultural

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE REASONS BEHIND MUSLIMS WEAKNESS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

THE REASONS BEHIND MUSLIMS  WEAKNESS Empty
PostSubject: THE REASONS BEHIND MUSLIMS WEAKNESS   THE REASONS BEHIND MUSLIMS  WEAKNESS EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:01 pm

Praise Be to Allah - we praise Him, we seek aid from Him, we seek guidance, and we seek from Him refuge from the evils of ourselves, and our bad deeds. It is He whom Allah guides that is on true guidance; but he whom He leaves astray, for such wilts thou find no protector to lead him to the right way. And I profess that there is no god but Allah alone, & He has no partners. And I admit His lordship, compelling this truth for those who denied Him and disbelieved in Him. And I profess that our master Muhammad, May Allah's Peace & Grace be upon him, is the messenger of Allah, the master of the created and the human race, and I keep professing that for as long as sight can be seen with an eye, for as long as news can be heard with an ear.
O Allah, our Lord, have peace and blessings upon our master Mohammed, upon his folks, his companions, his descendants, and those who allied with him and followed him until the Day of Judgment. O Allah our Lord, teach us what is useful for us, and let us make use of what Thou hast taught us. O Allah and advance us in knowledge. O Allah show us the righteousness as right as it is, and bless us with following it. O Allah our lord make us amongst those who listen to the Word and follow the best meaning of it, and admit us, by Thy Grace, to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants. O Allah our Lord, lead us out from the depths of darkness and illusion, unto the lights of erudition and knowledge, and from the muddy shallows of lusts unto the heavens of Thy Vicinity.

1st. Khotbah

Reasons Behind the Moslems' Weakness:

Dear brothers, this khotbah is due to a letter I received from an Arab Moslem country, in which the sender asked me, and five hundred others who work in the field of Daawah, about the reasons behind the weakness of today's Moslems.
I prepared some answers and wanted to present them to you by way of thinking out loud. I now ponder with you: What are the reasons behind the Moslems' weakness?

Moslems' Wrong Method of Thinking and the Search for the Causes of Their Weakness:

Dear brothers: The Moslem world today is made up of many scattered factions, unlike the way it was during its epic period. It is neither as it should be, even though it carries the truth from the heavens, nor as we wish for it to be, therefore we ask: Where is the problem?
Every council in the Moslem world today is pondering this subject: What are the reasons for this frustration in which we find ourselves. What are the reasons behind the fall of the Moslems today?
Dear brothers: When we discuss this subject we do not refer to any one specific Moslem country. Instead we are talking about all Moslem nations in all Moslem countries which number 1.3 billion people. On every occasion we have, we talk about our mistakes and about our problems..some thinkers have referred to this as (Self-whipping).
Dear brothers: I shall introduce the subject with an example:
Suppose I am riding a vehicle which was manufactured according to advanced scientific knowledge and technology. If this vehicle stopped moving, the scientific thing to do is for me to inspect its systems to insure the safety and integrity of its components in order to discover where the problem is so that I may fix it. If we superimpose this example onto the reality of today's Moslems, we must first define the basis on which Islam stands: What are its pillars? What are its principles? What are its aims? And what are its values? Then we should note where does the weakness lie? Where is the problem? From such inspection we shall then find a solution to our problem.
Dear brothers: On the other hand, if we stand beside this broken down vehicle, which was manufactured according to advanced technology and contains very precise instruments and connections, and then start to shout and cry, and to complain and supplicate, the vehicle will not move, because such reaction is not scientific. It is an anarchist and emotional response.
Dear brothers: we must look for the root of the problems. Where is the problem? What is the solution? And when will it happen?
These words should concern every Moslem in the Moslem world. No one at all is excused.

Important Questions That Help Us to Identify Where We Have Gone Wrong:

Why was our past so glorious and why is our present so backward?
Why don't we have the upper hand?
Why do others have a thousand ways to beat us?
Why haven't the promises of victory in the Quran materialized for us, even though the disappearance of the universe is less important to Allah than for Him not to fulfill His promises to the believers?
Dear brothers, I have more questions:
Is the purpose of looking for the defect to fix it, or do we know what the defect is but cannot fix it?
Is the nature of the defect not clear to us? Or is it clear but the solution is unclear to us?
Is the problem due to the difficulty of the diagnosis or in prescribing the required medicine or in the belief in the need for treatment?
Are our problems due to the absence of the physician who is able to make the diagnosis or to the absence of the effective medicine necessary to cure the illness? Or is it because the patient himself is unable and unconvinced to take the medicine?
Is the problem with the physician or with the medicine or with the patient?
Dear brothers: The problem is to know the nature of the illness and to look for the medicine, then to convince the patient that there is a problem and that he must undergo treatment.

Self Correction First:

Let us start by correcting our own selves first, let us start by first discovering the defect within ourselves, in our families and in our deeds. The first step towards reform is the self. Every Moslem has the seeds for reform:
Go back to the defect in your faith. Go back to the defect in your knowledge of Allah Almighty. Go back to the defect in your behavior. Go back to the defect in your family. Go back to the defect in your home and in your work. Start by reforming yourself, your family and your work.
If every Moslem who cares about this great religion followed this path, then our conditions would be different in a short period of time.
Dear brother: If you care about improving the conditions of the Moslems, then you must begin with yourself first. If you care about supporting the Moslems then strengthen your relationship with them. And, if you are serious in sharing some of the Moslems' concerns then pay attention to two spheres of which you are in charge: your home and your work.
When each one of us does that then we will have a strong basis on which the development of the Moslems can be built.

The Unseen Mistakes Cause Weakness and Backwardness:

Dear brothers: It is very easy to stay away from wrong behaviors because they are clearly seen and recognized. But, mistakes of belief, weakness of faith and in the Day of Judgment, weakness in the belief of the oneness of God, and the attribution of partners to Allah, may be amongst the most dangerous things that Moslems are suffering from at present.
Some who are more pessimistic say that the problem is bigger than that. When you ask: Where is the defect? That implies that you clearly know what the aim is and that the road leading to it is passable, but that the vehicle has broken down therefore you asked: what is the aim?
What then if the aim was not clear and the road to it is impassable? And, what about if the breakdown in the vehicle is not discovered to begin with?
Dear brothers: These are important issues that we must answer. Islamic consciousness is absent. We suffer from ignorance of the real meaning of Tawheed, and of the real meaning of the hereafter, and of the real meaning of life and man himself. Absence of Islamic consciousness means loss of Islamic identity.
The Moslem of today is a westerner in oriental clothes, lives a western way in an oriental style as well as by western values wrapped in a fragile Islamic cloak. These are some of the symptoms of the problem. We imitate the West in their customs, traditions and values, whilst at the same time we pray, fast and perform Haj.
Our thought processes are not based on Tawheed. Our interests do not dwell on the hereafter, instead it is more concerned with life on earth. Our feelings of being less than others are destructive because we only apply the yardsticks of people on earth. Thus we conclude that we cannot ever reach the levels of the West. That appears to be impossible.
The disappearance of the road which leads to the aim, and the loss of the means leading to that aim, are some of the issues which define the problem.
Dear brothers: Moslems suffer from serious and dangerous problems which in recent events have come to the surface when the West challenged us in an effort to deface the elements of our identity, to change our culture, to interfere in our affairs, and to attack our holy places. At that time our weakness, which was hidden became clearly seen.

Separation of the Moslems Accompanies Them Wherever They Are:

Dear brothers: once more I say, I am not referring to any one particular Moslem country. Instead, I am talking about the circumstances of all Moslems. You may encounter this in the Far East or the Far West. Unfortunately, when I went to the Far West and to the Far East I discovered that the Moslems' problems in their mother countries had been transferred to the
Moslem communities in these far away countries. The disputes, groupings, parties, intolerance, exchange of accusations, polytheism and heresy, our diseases of the East have been enlarged and exported to the West. This is a problem, even though it goes against the established norms of today's world, one of which says that minorities co-operate amongst themselves. However the Moslem minorities are at war against each other. This is unbelievable.
Dear brothers: In some far away western countries, members of the Moslem communities there pray towards the Kiblah in two different directions: Some towards the east others towards the west. Differences still exist in most countries regarding the beginning and end of their month of fasting each year, they even differ concerning the day of Haj. What kind of sharp paradox is this ?

The Need to Face the Problem Define the Defects

Dear brothers: I always say the bitter truth is a thousand times better than the comfortable illusion.
The first step towards solving the problem is to know that there is one.
When does a person treat his silent killer hypertension? He does that when he discovers that he suffers from hypertension. Therefore let us define the problem, let us discover what it is, let us face it instead of jumping over it. Let us not be like the ostrich who hides its head in the sand and hopes not to see the problem.

Some of the Attributes That Allah Wants to See in This Nation:

Allah says:

" You (true believers in Islamic monotheism and real followers of Prophet Muhammad and his sunnah) are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind"

(Surat Al-Imran: Ayah# 110)

Allah also says:

"And verily, this your religion (Of Islamic monotheism) is one religion"

(Surat Al-Muminoon: Ayah# 52)

Allah also says:

"And be not as those who divided and differed among themselves after the clear proofs had come to them"

(Surat Al-Imran: Ayah#105)

Ali bin Abi Taleb, May Allah be pleased with him narrated that the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

"How would you be if your young men disobeyed and your women dominated?" They said: Oh Messenger of Allah: will that come to pass? He said:"yes, and more". How would you be if you do not enjoin good and deter from evil?" They said: Oh Messenger of Allah: Will that come to pass? He said:"Yes and more" How would you be if you enjoined evil and deterred from good?" They said: Oh messenger of Allah: will that come to pass? He said:"Yes and more" How would you be if you classified good as evil and evil as good?"

This is a weak Hadeeth by Ziyadat Razeen

Deduction of Some Defects in the Behavior of the Moslem Nation:

What does the above have to do with Allah's following ayah:

"You (true believers in Islamic monotheism, and real followers of prophet Muhammad and his Sunnah) are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind; you enjoin Al-Ma'ruf (i.e. Islamic monotheism and all that Islam has ordained) and forbid Al-Munkar (polytheism, disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden), and you believe in Allah."

Surat Al-Imran: Ayah# 110

The reason for being the best of peoples is explained in the Ayah itself i.e. because you enjoin good and deter from evil.

Moslems have been afflicted with the following things:

1. They have left the enjoinment of good and the deterring of evil:

If we enjoin evil and deter from good, and if we classify good as evil and evil as good, where, then, is our goodness?
If the woman appears in the streets as Allah created her, all the curves of her body are showing, where is men's jealousy for their women folk? What happened to the Prophet's hadeeth:

"Allah has forbidden paradise against three types of men: The alcoholic, one who does not honor his parents, and one who approves of adultery in his women folk"

Hadeeth by Imam Ahmed, as narrated by Abdullah bin Omar, and in the hadeeth's reporters is one person whose name had not been mentioned while all others are trustworthy.

He who walks with his wife or she who walks with her daughter while all their attractiveness is showing, are they not subject to this Hadeeth?

2. Emptying Worship From its True Meaning and Paying Attention to Formalities

Dear brothers: Allah says:

"Then, there has succeeded them a posterity who have given up the prayers "

Surat Maryam: Ayah # 59

Scholars have established that giving up prayer does not strictly mean not offering it, but rather means emptying it from its intended meaning and purpose. Therefore not everyone who prays is indeed praying:

"Indeed I accept prayers from he who humbles himself to my greatness, does not show off against my creation, does not go to bed insisting on disobeying me. He who spent his day glorifying me, had mercy on the poor, the wayfarer, the widow, and the afflicted. His light shall be as that of the sun. I protect him with my pride and my angels shall take care of him. I make light in the darkness for him, and in the ignorance I make patience/good manners for him. He is amongst my creatures as the Firdose is in paradise."

This is a Qudsi hadeeth by Al-Bazar as narrated by Abdullah bin Abbass

"Then, there succeeded them a posterity who have given up the prayers and followed lusts"

Surat Maryam: Ayah # 59

3. Hearst Filled With Hatred and Lusts:

"The Day whereupon neither wealth nor sons will avail (.) Except him who comes to Allah with a clean heart"

Surat Ash-Shu'ara': Ayahs # 88 & 89
The clean heart is the one who neither desires anything that does not please Allah, nor applies any laws other than Allah's. He neither worships other than Allah nor believes anything that conflicts with the divine message of Allah.

4. Claiming dignity and closeness to Allah and neglecting duties toward Allah

"The Jews and the Christians say:"We are the children of Allah and His loved ones"

Surat Al-Ma,idah: Ayah # 18

This is a claim:

Everybody claims to be in touch with Layla but Layla does not acknowledge such to any of them

“We are the children of Allah and His loved ones”

Surat Al-Ma’idah, Ayah # 18

How did Allah answer them ?

“Say: Why does He punish you for your sins?”

Surat Al-Ma’idah, Ayah #18

Therefore if the Moslems make claims such as: We are the nation of Muhammad, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him. We are a blessed nation. We are the nation of the heavenly inspiration. We are the nation of the Quran. Then as though the reply from Allah to those neglectful Moslems is:

“Say: Why does He punish you for your sins? Nay, you are but human beings of those He has created”

Like any other nation who diverted its path from Allah the Almighty. His commands became unworthy of attention to that nation, therefore that nation became unworthy to Allah.

“Nay, you are but human beings of those He has created”

Dear brothers: The reasons for the destruction of nations are present in our nation:

“They used not to forbid one another from Al-Munkar (wrong, evildoing, sins, polytheism, disbelief) which they committed”

Surat Al-Ma’idah, Ayah # 79

5. Tyranny instead of Justice:

If the noble man amongst them stole something, they would leave him unpunished, but if the weak amongst them stole he would be punished. This was said when someone came to the Prophet to ask for his mercy not to punish the Makhzoomi woman who stole something.

A’isha, may Allah be pleased with her, narrated:
“Quraish were concerned with the issue of the Makhzoomi woman who stole. They said: who shall speak to the Prophet (Pbuh)? They said: who dares to do that other than Osamah bin Zaid, the beloved one to the Prophet (Pbuh)? Therefore Osamah spoke to him, and then the Prophet (Pbuh) answered him saying:

”Do you want to intercede on her behalf in the punishment decreed by Allah?” Then the Prophet stood up and said:”Those before you were destroyed because if the noble one amongst them stole they would leave him go unpunished, but if the weak amongst them stole he would be punished. I swear that if Fatima the daughter of Muhammad stole I would cut off her hand”

Therefore Moslem scholars have found themselves obliged to categorize the Moslem nation into two nations: The responding nation, in whom Allah says:

“You are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind”

Surat Al-Inran, Ayah #110

And, the nation of deliverance who has swayed from being obedient to Allah.

6. Ignoring to Deliver the Message of Allah to the Peoples of the Earth:

Allah says:

“Thus we have made you-true Moslems- real believers of Islamic monotheism, a just nation, that you be witnesses over mankind and the Messenger (Muhammad, Pbuh) be a witness over you”

Surat Al-Baqarah, Ayah # 143

Do we strive to spread this religion to the rest of the nations and peoples of the earth? Do we want to see this religion spread? Do we work towards that end? Do we want to be messengers of Allah?

7. Division Amongst Moslems:

Allah, the Almighty says:

“Truly, this your nation (Ummah) is one religion, and I am your Lord. Therefore worship me (Alone)”

Surat Al-Anbiya’, Ayah # 92
Have we united? Have we overcome our differences? Have we put the general interest of the Moslems over our personal interests? Do we belong to the believers as a whole group or do we belong to small groups which aids in splitting the Moslems apart?

8. Isolation of the Rules of the Quran in Judging:

“And be not like those who forgot Allah(i.e. became disobedient to Allah), and He caused them to forget their own selves (i.e. let forget to do righteous deeds). Those are the rebellious / disobedient to Allah”

Surat Al-Hashr, Ayah # 19
Dear Brothers: Whenever we deal with any problem, at any level, we unknowingly forget that there is a divine method and that there is a Quran and a great religion.
I swear that I attended a conference in an Arab country that dealt with the issue of family. I listened to ten lectures. I swear that the name of Allah, or the words Islam or Quran, where never mentioned even once in any of these lectures:

“And be not like those who forgot Allah (i.e. became disobedient to Allah), and He caused them to forget their own selves”

Surat Al-Hashr, Ayah 19
Any problem we deal with away from the divine instructions is a form of an illness.

We are neither monotheistic:

“Truly, this your Ummah is one religion”

Surat Al-‘Anbiya’, Ayah 92

Nor do we remember the divine way of Allah, or His book or great religion. Moreover, we disdain to be messengers for this great religion.

9. Instead of Valuing Time We Waste it on Mediocrity.

Dear brothers: There are other problems from which the Moslem nation suffers. We do not value time at all. It is the cheapest thing in our lives. We squander it in silly ways. We spend it on chit chats about things that have no real value, and on meetings that benefit nobody, and on empty talk. We waste our time while the others hardly sleep.We sleep under the sun while our enemies work in the dark. They have no divine guidance while we have that plus the Quran, and a path as clear as the sun, but we are asleep. The others have no divine guidance, and neither a heavenly path nor a divine book to guide them, and yet they work day and night.

Dear brothers: The Quran tells us to prepare whatever we are able to in order to meet our enemies. They have prepared to confront us but we have not prepared to confront them. For two hundred years they worked day and night in order to possess and force their power over us. They have imposed their pornography and their culture on us. They want to make changes in our religion. All this has been due to our weakness. We became weak when we did not apply the Quran, as a result they desecrated our Quran, and we are responsible for that.

Dear brothers: Time is very cheap to us, while work is a heavy burden. And while man is the greatest asset on earth because he is the basis for all things and the aim of every system and of every change, man amongst the backward Moslems is the crushed victim. He is not recognized nor are his concerns or sorrows. When the individual becomes weak then the whole of society becomes weak and when the individual becomes strong then the whole of society becomes strong.

10. Imitation is More Comfortable to us Than Being Inventive:

Dear brothers:
We prefer to imitate rather than work hard.
Imitate instead of invent.
Copy instead of discover.
We remember instead of think.
We apply the thinking of others to resolve our problems, only to discover that such solutions are laughable.

The first Ayah that came in the Quran was:”Read!”, learn and seek knowledge. Read with faith. Read to discover and increase your faith. Knowledge must always seek to reach new levels of faith.

“Read! In the name of your Lord Who has created (all that exists). He has created man from a clot. Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous. Who has taught (the writing) by the pen. He has taught man that which he knew not.”

Surat Al-‘Alaq, Ayahs # 1,2,3,4,5.
In these readings you read seeking knowledge and faith, to offer thanks and gratitude, and you read with submission. The western world reads with transgression and enmity:

"Nay! Verily, man does transgress (in disbelief and evil deed). Because he considers himself self-sufficient."

Surat Al-'Alaq, Ayahs # 6,7.

11. Invention in the Religion and Imitating Others in the Matters of Life on Earth:

Dear brothers: True balanced understanding is the basis for advancement. We must seek the all-encompassing knowledge. We must know Allah and His way. We must also understand the purpose of our existence and to move according to the straight path of Allah.
We have introduced new things in the religion of Allah, and that is misguidance. We have frozen ourselves in the matters of life on earth, and that is the reason behind our ignorance.
We have thus reversed the formula. We invented into the religion, and we imitated in the matters of life on earth. We should have instead done the
opposite: follow our religion and invent in the matters of life on earth. The essence of religion is to follow, while the essence of life is invention.
Allah created us to distinguish who does best, as though success is a given but the examination is to make the distinction amongst those who succeed. He did not say that He created us to distinguish between those who succeed and those who do not. As though success is the natural state for man.
Anas bin Malik, may Allah be pleased with him, narrated that the Prophet, (Pbuh) said:

"If the day of judgment comes upon you and you are holding a small palm, then he should plant it"

Authenticated by Albazar in his Musnad.

This is the instruction of the Prophet (Pbuh). This is a call to do well in this life, to secure work opportunities, and to be self-sufficient in our food requirements. Woe to a people who eat what they sow not. Woe to a people who wear what they knit not. And, woe to a people who use equipment and machinery they manufacture not. Once, the largest fleet in the Middle East which belonged to an Islamic country came to a complete halt, because spare parts for it were denied.
There is a war of spare parts. There is a war for water. There is a war for wheat. There is war for oil and the Moslems have the most important strategic place on earth. They own the biggest resource in the entire world.

12. Non congruence of what we say with what we do:

Dear brothers: Some say that the Moslem nation is the least productive and the most argumentative. We speak a lot and do little. We often do unimportant work and neglect what is important. We may even ignore what is beneficial and do what is of no benefit.
The Prophet (Pbuh) was described as a walking Quran. What today’s Moslems say is one thing and what they do is something totally different. Their tongue is one thing but their behavior is something else. How then will Allah look at us with a kind and merciful look?
The whole world turns red soil into green. We often turn green soil into red soil. This is called desertification. We turn gardens to become forests of cement which raises temperatures and increases pollution.

12. Inability to do what needs to be done and putting the blame on fate:

Anas, may Allah be pleased with narrated that the Prophet (Pbuh) used to say:

“Oh Allah, I take refuge in You from disability and laziness, and from cowardice, old age and miserliness. I take refuge in You from the torment of the grave, and from the trials of life and death."

A true hadeeth, confirmed by Bukhari and Moslem.

Dear brothers: The strong believer, is more loved by Allah, as the Prophet (Pbuh) said in the Book of Moslem:

“Abi Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, narrated that the Prophet, (Pbuh) said:

"The strong believer is better and closer to Allah than the weak believer, even though both are good. Do what is good for you, and ask Allah for help and do not give up. If something bad comes your way do not say: If I had I done such and such there would have been so and so, but do say: Allah has done what He had destined to be. The word "if" leads to the work of the devil"

A true hadeeth, confirmed by Moslem.

Dear brothers: We attribute all our mistakes to fate:

Awf bin Malik, may Allah be pleased with him narrated that the Prophet (Pbuh) “Ruled between two men. When the one he ruled against departed he said: Allah is sufficient for me and He is the best One to depend upon. Then the prophet, may the blessings of Allah be upon him, said:

" Allah always blames on weakness you should do good things and if there is something that was difficult on you then say Allah is sufficient for me and He is the best One to depend upon"

A weak hadeeth by Abu Dawood.
In other words, if a student who never studied failed in the examination, then said (Allah is sufficient for me and He is the best One to depend upon) that would be laughable. The Prophet (Pbuh) said he who misapplies the values of religion must be disciplined:.

" Allah always blames on weakness you should do good things and if there is something that was difficult on you then say Allah is sufficient for me and He is the best One to depend upon"

We commit the wrongdoings then the results come and then we say: ( This is how Allah wants it to be. This is the will of Allah). This sort of talk is full of lies. When you do not do your duty you reap the results of your negligence, and that is not fate in the understanding that you want.
He who announced the falsehood speech – even though it was destined – Allah threatened him with punishment: Allah says:

“Verily, those who brought forth the slander (Against Aisha, may Allah be pleased with, the wife of the Prophet (Pbuh))are a group among you. Consider it not a bad thing for you”

Surat An-Nur, Ayah # 11.
That was fate. But fate does not absolve from responsibility:

“To every man among them will be paid that which he had earned of the sin, and as for him among them who had the greater share therein, his will be a great torment”

Surat An-Nur, Ayah # 11.
The advancement of the Moslems and their honor lies in their return to the way of Allah and following His straight path:

Dear brothers:

“And verily, this is my straight path, so follow it, and follow not (other) paths, for they will separate you away from His path.”

Surat Al-‘An’am, Ayah # 153.

If we are all following the right path then we will be united, because dispute between two rights cannot exist, and dispute between right and wrong does not last for long, but dispute between two wrongs is ongoing.

I say to you, dear brothers: we are in a circle whose centre point is “Haq, i.e. right”. Rays radiate from this point towards the circumference. You are on one of these rays. The closer you are to the centre point of this circle the shorter the distance becomes between you and your brother. Once we reach the centre point then there will be no distance. In other words if we arrive at pure Haq, i.e. right, then we will be united one hundred per cent. And, for as long as there is distance there will be negligence.

Dear brothers: A fact I have said in the past often times: There are four things in your life, any defect in one will affect the other three. These are your relationship with Allah, with your work, with your family and with your health. Make these things clear objectives for you. Repair your relationship with Allah through His obedience and doing your duties towards others. Repair your relationship with those you work with. Repair your relationship with members of your family, and take care of your health.

The state of the Moslems today reflects the Prophet’s prophecy:

Dear brothers:
The Prophet (PBUH), as though he were with us today, said, as reported by Thowban, may Allah be pleased with him:

" the nations would gather against you the way animals gather around the prey".
Someone then asked: Is it because we are small in number then? The Prophet said:

"No ! you are plenty then, but you are weak like the froth over the stream. Allah will remove fear from the hearts of your enemies, and shall put 'wahan' in your hearts. They said: Oh, Prophet of Allah, what is 'wahan'? He said: "love of life and hatred of death"

Hadeeth confirmed by Abu Dawood.

This is our state today.

Finally:

Dear brothers: Make yourselves account for your deeds before you are made to account. And, weigh your deeds before it is weighed upon you. And remember that the angel of death has passed us to others, and shall pass others to come to us. The wise one is he who accuses himself and prepares for what comes after death. The incapable one amongst you is he who follows the desires of his self, and spends his time asking Allah to make his wishes come true.

2nd. KHOTBAH:

All praise and thanks are Allah’s, and I declare that there is no God worthy of worship except Allah, the Caretaker of the righteous ones. I also declare that Mohammed, the one of great manners, is His servant and His messenger. May Allah have blessings upon our Master Mohammed and upon all members of his family and all his companions.

The Miracle of the Plants Which Glorify Allah:

Dear brothers: In some scientific research that was published in a well known scientific journal, a team of scientists reported that some equatorial plants emit ultrasonic vibrations that were detected and recorded using the most modern specialized scientific equipment. Scientists had spent close to three years studying this puzzling phenomenon. Using specialized electronic equipment, they concluded that these ultrasonic emissions were electrical signals, which they observed at the rate of more than one hundred per second.

The Secret of This Unusual Phenomenon is Found in the Quran:

During the last trial, this experiment was conducted in the presence of a scientific team from Britain. Amongst them was a Moslem British scientist, of Indian origins. After five days of laboratory testing and experimentation which puzzled the British team, the Moslem scientist stood up and said:”We Moslems have an explanation to this phenomenon. We have had this explanation for the last fourteen hundred years”!!
The scientists were amazed at what that scientist said, and insisted that he should explain what he meant by what he said. He then read Allah’s words as follows:

“The seven heavens and the earth and all that is therein Glorify Him, and there is not a thing but glorifies His Praise. But you understand not their glorification. Truly, He is ever Forbearing, Oft-Forgiving”

Surat Al-Isra’, Ayah # 44.

There was complete silence in the hall in which the Moslem scientist spoke. There was a very clear miracle of this great religion. Everything glorifies the name of Allah. The person in charge of the team, Mr. Brown, then spoke with the Moslem scientist to know more about this religion that was delivered via this illiterate prophet fourteen hundred years ago. Then the Moslem scientist explained to him about Islam and presented him with an English translation of the meanings of the Quran.

A Western Scientist Becomes a Moslem Due to This Miracle:

A few days later, this scientist, Mr. Brown, gave a lecture at a British university and said: I have never seen such a phenomenon throughout my thirty year career, and none of the scientists was able to explain it. However, we found the only explanation in the Quran. Therefore, I cannot but declare that: There is no God worthy of worship except Allah, and I declare that Mohammed is His servant and His messenger”

Many years, and these signals were being recorded. One hundred signals per second. This was given to most universities to explain, but none were able to explain it, except the Quranic verse. Glory be to Allah.

“We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (The Quran) is the truth”

Surat Fussilat, Ayah # 53,

Final Supplication:

Oh Allah, guide us with those whom you have guided, and keep us in good health amongst those you have kept well. Keep us with those whom you have kept, bless all the things you have granted us, and protect us from all bad things that you have destined. You only destine Haq and nothing is destined upon you. No one will be humiliated if you are with them, and none will be honored if you are against them. Glory be unto You Oh Allah. Praise be unto you for all that you have destined to be. We repent unto You, and Your forgiveness we seek.
Oh Allah, guide us to do good deeds for only You can guide us to that. Oh Allah, guide us to the best of manners, only You can guide us to it.
Oh Allah, keep our faith which will prevent us from sins and make good our life in which we live on earth, and make good our latter life to which we shall return. Oh Allah Sustainer of the worlds, make life on earth a source of good deeds for us, and make death a resting place for us from all evil.
Oh Allah, make our lawful earnings sufficient so that we refrain from what is unlawful. And make us satisfied with your obedience so that we refrain from being disobedient unto you, and make us satisfied with your bounty so that we do not need to ask other than You.
Oh Allah, bless our master Mohammed, the illiterate Prophet, and his family and companions, Amen.

Back to top Go down
https://islam4u.ahlamontada.com

THE REASONS BEHIND MUSLIMS WEAKNESS
Page 1 of 1