islam4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
islam4u

islamic, social, cultural

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I was afflicted by many Fitnahs (trials) relating to my fiancé, family, friends, and my studies all at one time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

I was afflicted by many Fitnahs (trials) relating to my fiancé, family, friends, and my studies all at one time Empty
PostSubject: I was afflicted by many Fitnahs (trials) relating to my fiancé, family, friends, and my studies all at one time   I was afflicted by many Fitnahs (trials) relating to my fiancé, family, friends, and my studies all at one time EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:41 pm

I was afflicted by many Fitnahs (trials) relating to my fiancé, family, friends, and my studies all at one time

Reference: qsep.com

Q. I was afflicted by many Fitnahs (trials) relating to my fiancé, family, friends, and my studies all at one time. The Fitnahs were so severe that I felt a change in my heart. Does this mean that I am no longer dutiful to Allah?

A. If a believer endures patiently the calamities and afflictions that befall them, they will be rewarded by Allah.

A proof for this is a Hadith which is narrated by Abu Sa`id and Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with them both) that the Prophet (peace be upon him) stated:
No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick they receive from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of their sins for that. (Agreed upon by Al-Bukhari and Muslim).

Muslims have thus to accept patiently the Divine Decree, do good to people, and not be weak when they are faced with trials or afflictions. Doing so is a sign of the strength of one's Iman (Faith). On the contrary, one's Iman decreases to the same degree that one is shaken by afflictions and trials.

May Allah grant us success! May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family and Companions!

Permanent Committee for Scholarly Research and Ifta'

Member Member Member Deputy Chairman Chairman
Bakr ibn `Abdullah Abu Zayd Salih ibn Fawzan Al-Fawzan `Abdullah ibn Ghudayyan `Abdul-`Aziz Al Al-Shaykh `Abdul-`Aziz ibn `Abdullah ibn Baz

Permanent Committee Fatwas > The first group > Volume 25: (miscellaneous 2) > Patience > Facing Fitnah The seventh question of Fatwa no. 18452 > Q.7

Back to top Go down
https://islam4u.ahlamontada.com

Page 1 of 1