islam4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
islam4u

islamic, social, cultural

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Those to whom the dawah of Islam reaches and they remain on disbelief

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Those to whom the dawah of Islam reaches and they remain on disbelief Empty
PostSubject: Those to whom the dawah of Islam reaches and they remain on disbelief   Those to whom the dawah of Islam reaches and they remain on disbelief EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:51 pm

Reference: qsep.com

Fifth question of Fatwa No. 6397
Q5: One of the educated Buddhist young women recently embraced Islam after a comprehensive study that lasted for seven years. She is active in the field of Da`wah (calling to Islam). She was one of the causes behind the conversion of some men and women to Islam. In one of her rounds with some of the new converts to Islam for the sake of spreading and calling to Islam, she was asked by a Buddhist: "How can you say that non-Muslims will enter Hellfire when we do not know anything about Islam until now. Will our fathers be in Hellfire? How is it their fault, if Muslims did not convey the true religion to them?" This sister in Islam called us and wants a conclusive answer for the issue raised by this man who entered Islam after that meeting.

A: Muslims do not say that non-Muslims will be in Hellfire unless they reject the message of Islam and Qur'an after it has been conveyed to them by the callers of Islam through their many languages.

Allah (Exalted be He) says: this Qur’ân has been revealed to me that I may therewith warn you and whomsoever it may reach.

Allah also says: And We never punish until We have sent a Messenger (to give warning).

Those who receive the Da`wah and insist on their disbelief will be among the dwellers of Hellfire. This is according to what is mentioned in the previous two Ayahs. The Prophet (peace be upon him) says: "By Him in whose Hand my soul is, every Jew or Christian of this Ummah (nation) who hears about me and dies unbelieving in me will be of the inhabitants of Hellfire. This Hadith is reported by Muslim in his Sahih.There are many Ayahs and Hadiths that confirm this meaning.

As for those whom the Da`wah of Islam did not reach in an excusable way that proves the truthfulness of Islam, their affairs will be up to Allah (Exalted be He). The soundest viewpoint of scholars in this regard is that Allah will put them to trial on the Day of Judgment. Whoever obeys Him will be admitted to paradise, and whoever disobeys Him will be admitted to Hellfire.

Al-Hafizh ibn Kathir (may Allah be merciful with him) has pointed out this point in his interpretation of the saying of Allah (Exalted be He): And We never punish until We have sent a Messenger (to give warning).

This issue was also discussed by Ibn Al-Qayyim (may Allah be merciful with him) in his book "Tariq al-Hijratayn" under the title "Tabaqat Al-Mukallafin" (Classes of Legally Competent Persons." For more information in this regard, we advise you to read these two books.

May Allah grant us success! May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions!

Back to top Go down
https://islam4u.ahlamontada.com

Page 1 of 1