islam4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
islam4u

islamic, social, cultural

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is it enough for Christians to live among Muslims to receive the Message of Islam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Is it enough for Christians to live among Muslims to receive the Message of Islam Empty
PostSubject: Is it enough for Christians to live among Muslims to receive the Message of Islam   Is it enough for Christians to live among Muslims to receive the Message of Islam EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:02 pm

Is it enough for Christians to live among Muslims to receive the Message of Islam

Reference: qsep.com

Q. There are many christians and followers of other religions who live in this Muslim state. Is their being existent in this Muslim state enough for them to know about Islam?

A. Being existent among Muslims requires being knowledgeable about Islam and the message of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Therefore, this rule applies to them.

Allah (Exalted be He) says,

"... and this Qur’ân has been revealed to me that I may therewith warn you and whomsoever it may reach" [Surah Al-An`am, 6: 19]

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said,

By Him in whose Hand my soul is, every Jew or Christian of this Ummah (nation) who hears about me and dies unbelieving in me will be of the dwellers of Hellfire. (Related by Muslim)
Back to top Go down
https://islam4u.ahlamontada.com

Page 1 of 1