islam4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
islam4u

islamic, social, cultural

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Madinah-PILGRIMAGE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Madinah-PILGRIMAGE Empty
PostSubject: Madinah-PILGRIMAGE   Madinah-PILGRIMAGE EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:16 pm

Madinah
Peace be upon you, Oh Messenger of Allah,
and Allah's mercy and blessings.

1. Nearly all pilgrims visit Medina either before or after the completion of the Hajj. 1,601,034 Hajj pilgrims visited Madinah in 2007, an increase of 4% compared to the previous Hajj season. 1544 flights carried pilgrims to Madinah, and 1074 flights departed from Madinah

2. It is not required to stay 8 days and complete 40 prayers in the Prophet's Mosque. Those who insist on this as a requirement base it on a weak hadith. It has no support in The Qur'an or any authentic Sunnah.

3. I love Madinah. I have yet to meet a person who has not been captivated by this city.

4. There are lots of historical sites in Madinah that are worth visiting. These visits are not part of the Hajj rite.

Remember to include the Quba mosque in your visits. The Prophet (peace be upon him) was reported to have said: "One who does wudhu at home, then offers prayers in Quba mosque is entitled to the reward of an Umrah."

5. A practice we see nowadays is asking those who will be visiting the Prophet’s Masjid to say, “send my salaams to the Prophet.” This is not from the sunnah nor has it been recorded that any of the righteous predecessors did this.Shaykh ibn al-Uthaymeen rahimahullah states: I have heard some people saying in Madinah, “My father asked me to give his salaams to the Messenger,” but this is wrong. The Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) is not alive so that the salaams of a living person may be passed on to him. If your father sends salaams to the Messenger, the salaam is conveyed by those who are more able than you to convey it and are more trustworthy than you , namely the angels.So there is no need for that, and we say: You are where you are, wherever you are on earth you can say, “Peace be upon you, O Prophet,” and it will reach him faster and more reliably than that." Majmoo’ Fataawa aShaykh Ibn Baz, 23/416, 417

Well-behaved, well-organized Malaysia pilgrims

Beginning from 2009 Hajj season, Malaysian pilgrims will be exempted from having their passports checked to enter Madinah from Makkah.

All pilgrims are required to stop at the Al-Hijrah station for passport checks.

Saudi Arabia has given Malaysia the honour of being the first country to be given the waiver because of Malaysian pilgrims' high degree of discipline and the country's well-organized Hajj management.
Source: The Star, Nov 4, 2008

This is an evolving web site. More content will be added in the weeks ahead. Please visit periodically. Thank you.

ADD A COMEMNT

PLEASE PASTE OUR LINK TO FACEBOOK, TWITTER,YAHOO GROUPS, SEARCH ENGINES, E-MAIL LISTING etc AND HELP IN PROMOTING IT

https://islam4u.ahlamontada.com/
Back to top Go down
https://islam4u.ahlamontada.com

Madinah-PILGRIMAGE
Page 1 of 1