islam4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
islam4u

islamic, social, cultural

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good Manners

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Good Manners Empty
PostSubject: Good Manners   Good Manners EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:03 am

Good Manners

Certain characteristics and unwanted habits weaken the ties of love and sometimes result in breakingup excellent relationships. Hot-tempered individuals who are unable to keep the love of others, erect an indestructible wall between them and society, which prevents them from realizing the light of love. Ill nature, therefore, destroys the basis of happiness and devalues man’s character.

It is indisputable that bad manners keep people away from each other, for man suffers from the treatment of those whom he resents or can not relate to. Thus, bad manners force people to give up many abilities, which could be very useful in the path of their advancement in life had they been well mannered. Good conduct, therefore, is the main basis of happiness between people. It is also an important factor in bettering individual personalities.

In fact, good conduct allows man to make use of his abilities and become effective on the general level of managing society. There is not another characteristic equal to good conduct in attracting the love and affection of others and reducing the pains which may be faced in life.

The Prophet of Islam : The Perfect Exemplar

We all know that one of the most important factors of Islam’s advancement was the perfect conduct of the Prophet (Pbuh). This fact is stated in the Holy Qur’an where Allah, the Almighty says:

“And had you been rough, hard hearted they would certainly have dispersed from around you.” (3:158)

The Prophet of Allah (Pbuh) treated all people equally. His deep and indescribable love for humaity was perfectly manifested in his angelic being. He attended to all Muslims’ needs equally.

“And the Messenger of Allah (Pbuh) divided his moments between his companions: he would attend to this and attend to that equally.”

He also condemned ill nature; he repeatedly said: “Ill nature is evil; and the worst of you are those who are ill-natured.”

and “O sons of Abdul Muttalib, surely you will not (be able to) satisfy people with your money, therefore meet them with cheerful faces and joyful conduct.”

Anas ibn Malik, the Prophet’s servant, used to say when he remembered his (the Prophet’s) excellent traits:

“I have served the Prophet (Pbuh) for ten years; during this time he has never said ‘woe’ (as if complaining) to me, regardless of what I did or did not do.”
"I have been sent to perfect good behaviour and politiense." (Mishkat).
"The man with the most perfect faith is one who is the most polite." (Mishkat).
"God has sent me to teach good manners and good deeds." (Jabir)
"Ill-natured habits spoil good deeds as vinegar spoil honey." (Kinzul Amal: Ali)
A rich man who is pious and benevolent is level by his Lord." (Mishkat)
"The best of you is one who is most nice to his wife and childlren and I am the nicest among you." (Ibn Majah)

The Honorable Messenger (Pbuh) said: “The most important traits which will lead my nation to Paradise are fear of Allah and good manners.”

Consequently, it is incumbent upon him whose leader is reason and who desires to lead an honorable life to achieve this priceless spiritual capital, good manners. In order to eradicate an unwanted characteristic, man needs earnest desire to reach his goal. A glance at the disadvantages that bad manners leave provides an incentive to lead him into struggling to eradicate such manners.

https://islam4u.ahlamontada.com/
Back to top Go down
https://islam4u.ahlamontada.com

Good Manners
Page 1 of 1