islam4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
islam4u

islamic, social, cultural

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Commentary of the Verses in the Holy Qur'aan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Commentary of the Verses in the Holy Qur'aan Empty
PostSubject: Commentary of the Verses in the Holy Qur'aan   Commentary of the Verses in the Holy Qur'aan EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:29 pm

There are more than a hundred verses in the holy Qur'aan in support of the belief of "Khatm-e-Nubuwwat" (finality of prophethood). Since this article is being written in a short and comprehensive manner, I will quote just three verses.

1. This day I have perfected your religion for you, computed my favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islaam as your religion.

Soorah 5, Verse 4

It is evident from this verse that Allah Ta’aala has completed the religion of Islaam for this Ummah, therefore, there is no need for a new prophet after the Holy Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasallam.

2. Say! O people! I am sent unto you all as the apostle of Allah. . .

Soorah 7, Verse 158

The word "all" in this verse clarifies that the Holy Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasallam has been sent for the entire humanity till the Day of Judgement. Thus, this is a clear announcement of the "finality of prophethood."

3. We have not sent thee but as a universal (Messenger) to mankind giving them glad-tidings and warning them (against sin ), but most people understand not.

Soorah 34, Verse 28

In this verse the Holy Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasallam has been mentioned as a "Universal" messenger. Therefore, there is no need for another prophet after the Holy Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasallam.

Commentary of the Verses through Ahaadeeth
Back to top Go down
https://islam4u.ahlamontada.com

Page 1 of 1