islam4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
islam4u

islamic, social, cultural

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

All princes are regarded as leaders whether they rule in a monarchy or republican system.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

All princes are regarded as leaders whether they rule in a monarchy or republican system. Empty
PostSubject: All princes are regarded as leaders whether they rule in a monarchy or republican system.   All princes are regarded as leaders whether they rule in a monarchy or republican system. EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:17 pm

All princes are regarded as leaders whether they rule in a monarchy or republican system.

Reference: qsep.com

A guiding word in the thirty-fourth session for the constituent assembly of the Muslim World League in Makkah Al-Mukarramah 1416 A.H.

In the Name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Gracious.

All praise be to Allah Alone, the Lord of the whole universe. The good consequence will be for the pious.

May peace and blessings be upon the close servant and Messenger of Allah, our Prophet and leader Muhammad ibn `Abdullah whom Allah has entrusted with conveying the Wahy (Revelation).
May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet's family, Companions, and all those who follow his guidance until the day of Recompense.

To commence:
I thank Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He) for enabling us in this council to accomplish our great and important tasks that generally relate to interests of Muslims and their countries.
I ask Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He) to accept our efforts in this regard and to make them beneficial to Muslims all over the world.
May Allah make His Din (religion) victorious, make His Word predominant, and grant Muslims all over the world the sound understanding of Din.
May Allah make those in charge of Muslims the best among them and set right Muslim rulers!
May Allah (Glorified be He) multiply the reward of all members of this council, help them to achieve goodness, and make us all amongst the guiding and guided people!

On this occasion, I would like to advise all Muslim states and rulers to fear Allah (Exalted be He), apply His Shari`ah (Islamic law) to their people, to do good to their peoples, to enjoin them to do Ma`ruf (that which is judged as good, beneficial, or fitting by Islamic law and Muslims of sound intellect) and to forbid them to do Munkar (that which is unacceptable or disapproved of by Islamic law and Muslims of sound intellect) for this is the most important duty that has to be fulfilled by both heads and authorities of states.

Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He) says:
You [true believers in Islâmic Monotheism, and real followers of Prophet Muhammad (Sallallau alaihi wasallam) and his Sunnah] are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind; you enjoin Al-Ma‘rûf (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism and all that Islâm has ordained) and forbid Al-Munkar (polytheism, disbelief and all that Islâm has forbidden), and you believe in Allâh.

Besides, the Prophet (peace be upon him) said:
All of you are guardians and are responsible for your charges Imams (rulers) are thus guardians and are responsible for their charges.

All princes are regarded as leaders whether they rule in a monarchy or republican system. This applies to all other heads of states and authorities including even heads of clans and directors of companies.
All the foregoing are responsible persons who have to fear Allah (Exalted be He) and apply the rulings of Shari`ah to judge amongst people, abide by such rulings, and enjoin Ma`ruf and forbid Munkar.

This is the duty of all those who are in charge of public responsibility. They have to fear Allah (Exalted be He), to abide by the judgment of His Din regarding their mutual relationship, and to keep the limits set by Allah (Exalted be He) regarding their peoples. This is the way that Muslim countries and rulers have to follow.

Muslim rulers have also to help scholars to convey the message of Allah, to make Da`wah (calling to Islam), to teach people all that benefits them, and to explain to them properly the different matters of their Din. Scholars and leaders thus should be cooperative in righteousness and piety and advise each other to do as many efforts as they can to guide people to goodness.

I ask Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He) to guide scholars all over the world to do things that please Him, to help them to convey the message of Allah (Exalted be He) to people, to increase them in beneficial knowledge, to make the truth be victorious and let down falsehood by them, and to help them achieve all that leads to the goodness of the Ummah (nation), rescues it, and makes it happy in this world and in the hereafter.
I also ask Allah (Glorified be He) to guide all young and old Muslim men and women to do all that pleases Him, to grant them the proper understanding of His Din, to protect us all from Fitnahs (trials) and the evils of ourselves and deeds.

Verily, Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He) is the Most Generous, the Most Bountiful.

Undoubtedly, I have here to thank the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques; the Honorable King Fahd Bin Abdul Aziz for his blessed contributions to support the Muslim World League, help it to convey its message and carry out all its tasks.
I also thank the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques along with his government for the huge efforts they exert for achieving the interests of Muslims, supporting them in their different affairs, and helping them to do all that pleases Allah (Exalted be He) and draws people near to Him. May Allah increase the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques in goodness, grant him cure, make the truth victorious by him, guide all the authorities in his government to all that pleases Him, draws them closer to Him, rescues them, and makes them happy both in this world and in the hereafter!

Likewise, I have also to thank this league, its trustee, and his team. We thank them all for their good efforts and blessed deeds. May Allah (Exalted be He) increase them in goodness, grant them sound understanding of Din and insight and help them to carry out their tasks in a way that pleases Allah (Exalted be He) avails His slaves!

I thank the new Secretary General for his achievements in this session. I ask Allah (Exalted be He) to increase him in all goodness, bless him wherever he is, and help him to carry out his task in a way that pleases Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He).

I also thank the former Secretary General Dr. Ahmad Muhammad `Ali for his good efforts and blessed achievements. May Allah help him with his recent task in the bank, make his efforts beneficial to Muslims, and guide us all to do whatever pleases Him.

May Allah (Exalted be He) conclude our deeds in this world by the best ones and protect us all against all this that brings His wrath and draws a person close to His anger.
May Allah grant us guidance and soundness of words and deeds for verily, Allah is the All-Hearer, the Ever Near! May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions!

Ibn Baz Fatwas>Volume 9>A guiding word in the thirty-fourth session for the constituent assembly of the Muslim World League in Makkah Al-Mukarramah 1416 A. H.

Back to top Go down
https://islam4u.ahlamontada.com

Page 1 of 1