islam4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
islam4u

islamic, social, cultural

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Qunoot Al-Witr

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Qunoot Al-Witr Empty
PostSubject: Qunoot Al-Witr    Qunoot Al-Witr EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:46 pm

Qunoot Al-Witr

32دعاء قنوت الوتر

(112) ‘O Allah, guide me along with those whom You have guided, pardon me along with those whom You have pardoned, be an ally to me along with those whom You are an ally to and bless for me that which You have bestowed. Protect me from the evil You have decreed for verily You decree and none can decree over You.For surety, he whom you show allegiance to is never abased and he whom You take as an enemy is never honoured and mighty. O our Lord, Blessed and Exalted are You.’

Evil you have decreed: Allah does not create pure evil which does not have any good or contain any benefit, wisdom or mercy at all, nor does He punish anyone without having commited a sin. Something can be good in terms of its creation when viewed in a particular perspective and at the same time be evil when viewed in another way.Allah created the devil and by him, He tests His servants, so there are those who hate the devil, fight him and his way and they stand at enmity towards him and his followers and there are others who are at allegiance with the devil and follow his steps. So evil exists in His creatures by His will and wisdom, not in His actions or act of creating.

(112) Al-Lahumma Ahdinī Fīman Hadayta Wa `Āfinī Fīman `Āfayta Wa Tawallanī Fīman Tawallayta Wa Bārik Lī Fīmā 'A`ţayta Wa Qinī Sharra Mā Qađayta Fa'innaka Taqđī Wa Lā Yuqđá `Alayka 'Innahu Lā Yadhillu Man Wa A-Yta Wa Lā Ya`izzu Man `Ādayta Tabārakta Rabbanā Wa Ta`ālayta.

(112) اللَّهُمَّ اهْدِنِي فِيْمَنْ هَدَيْتَ، وَعَافِنِي فِيْمَنْ عَافَيْتَ، وَتَوَلَّنِي فِيْمَنْ تَوَلَّيْتَ، وَبَارِكْ لِي فِيْمَا أَعْطَيْتَ، وَقِنِي شَرَّ مَا قَضَيْتَ، فَإِنَّكَ تَقْضِي وَلا يُقْضَى عَلَيْكَ، إِنَّهُ لا يَذِلُّ مَنْ وَالَيْتَ، [ وَلا يَعِزُّ مَنْ عَادَيْتَ ]، تَبَارَكْتَ رَبَّنَا وَتَعَالَيْتَ.

(113) ‘O Allah, I take refuge within Your pleasure from Your displeasure and within Your pardon from Your punishment, and I take refuge in You from You. I cannot enumerate Your praise. You are as You have praised Yourself.’

(113) Al-Lahumma 'Innī 'A`ūdhu Biriđāka Min Sakhaţika Wa Bimu`āfātika Min `Uqūbatika Wa 'A`ūdhu Bika Minka Lā 'Uĥşī Thanā'an `Alayka 'Anta Kamā 'Athnayta `Alá Nafsika.

(113) اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوْذُ بِرِضَاكَ مِنْ سَخَطِكَ، وَبِمُعَافَاتِكَ مِنْ عُقُوْبَتِكَ، وَأَعُوْذُ بِكَ مِنْكَ، لا أُحْصِي ثَنَاءً عَلَيْكَ، أَنْتَ كَمَا أَثْنَيْتَ عَلَى نَفْسِكَ.

(114) ‘O Allah, it is You we worship, and unto You we pray and prostrate, and towards You we hasten and You we serve. We hope for Your mercy and fear Your punishment, verily Your punishment will fall upon the disbelievers.O Allah, we seek Your aid and ask Your pardon, we praise You with all good and do not disbelieve in You.We believe in You and submit unto You, and we disown and reject those who disbelieve in You.
(114) Al-Lahumma 'Īyāka Na`budu Wa Laka Nuşallī Wa Nasjudu Wa 'Ilayka Nas`á Wa Naĥfidu Narjū Raĥmataka Wa Nakhshá `Adhābaka 'Inna `Adhābaka Bil-Kāfirīna Mulĥaq.un Al-Lahumma 'Innā Nasta`īnuka Wa Nastaghfiruka Wa Nuthnī `Alayka Al-Khayra Wa Lā Nakfuruka Wa Nu'uminu Bika Wa Nakhđa`u Laka Wa Nakhla`u Man Yakfuruka.

(114) اللَّهُمَّ إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ، وَلَكَ نُصَلِّي وَنَسْجُدُ، وَإِلَيْكَ نَسْعَى وَنَحْفِدُ، نَرْجُو رَحْمَتَكَ، وَنَخْشَى عَذَابَكَ، إِنَّ عَذَابَكَ بِالكَافِرِيْنَ مُلْحَق. ٌ اللَّهُمَّ إِنَّا نَسْتَعِيْنُكَ وَنَسْتَغْفِرُكَ، وَنُثْنِي عَلَيْكَ الخَيْرَ، وَلا نَكْفُرُكَ، وَنُؤْمِنُ بِكَ، وَنَخْضَعُ لَكَ وَنَخْلَعُ مَنْ يَكْفُرُكَ.

33. Remembrance immediately after salam of the witr prayer

.33الذكر عقب السلام من الوتر

(115) The Messenger of Allah (S) would recite (the following chapters) during the witr prayer:

(Sabbiĥi Aisma Rabbikal-'A`lá…) [Al-aAAla]
(Qul Yā 'Ayyuhāl-Kāfirūn…) [Al-kafiroon]

(Qul Huwal-Lāhu 'Aĥadun…) [Al-ikhlas]

…after giving salam he would supplicate three times:

‘How perfect The King, The Holy One is.’ (three times)

…on the third time he would raise his voice, elongate it and add:

‘Lord of the angles and the Rooh (i.e. Jibra-eel).

(115) )سَبِّحِ اِسْمَ رَبِّكَ الأَعْلَى…(

(قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا الكَافِرُوْنَ…)

(قُلْ هُوَ اللهُ أَحَدٌ…)
سبْحَانَ المَلِكِ القُدُّوْسِ (ثَلاثَ مَرَّات) وَالثَّالِثَةُ يَجْهَرُ بِهَا وَيَمُدُّ بِهَا صَوْتَهُ، [ رَبِّ المَلائِكَةِ وَالرُّوْحِ

34. Supplication for anxiety and sorrow
.34دعاء الهم والحزن

(116) ‘O Allah, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of Your maidservant, my forelock is in Your hand (i.e. You have total mastery over), Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every name belonging to You which You named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Quran the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety.’
(116) Al-Lahumma 'Innī `Abduka Abnu `Abdika Abnu 'Amatika Nāşiyatī Biyadika Māđin Fīya Ĥukmuka `Adlun Fīya Qađā'uuka 'As'aluka Bikulli Aismin Huwa Laka Sammayta Bihi Nafsaka 'Aw 'Anzaltahu Fī Kitābika 'Aw `Allamtahu 'Aĥadāan Min Khalqika 'Awi Asta'tharta Bihi Fī `Ilmi Al-Ghaybi `Indaka 'An Taj`ala Al-Qur'āna Rabī`a Qalbī Wa Nwra Şadrī Wa Jalā'a Ĥuznī Wa Dhahāba Hammī.
(116) اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي عَبْدُكَ ابْنُ عَبْدِكَ ابْنُ أَمَتِكَ نَاصِيَتِي بِيَدِكَ، مَاض ٍ فِيَّ حُكْمُكَ، عَدْل ٌ فِيَّ قَضَاؤُكَ أَسْأَلُكَ بِكُلِّ اِسْمٍ هُوَ لَكَ سَمَّيْتَ بِه ِِ نَفْسَكَ أَوْ أَنْزَلْتَه ُُ فِي كِتَابِكَ، أَوْ عَلَّمْتَهُ~ُ أَحَدا ً مِنْ خَلْقِكَ أَوِ اسْتَأْثَرْتَ بِه ِِ فِي عِلْمِ الغَيْبِ عِنْدَكَ أَنْ تَجْعَلَ القُرْآنَ رَبِيْعَ قَلْبِي، وَنوْرَ صَدْرِي وَجَلَاءَ حُزْنِي وَذَهَابَ هَمِّي.

(117) ‘O Allah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men.’
(117) Al-Lahumma 'Innī 'A`ūdhu Bika Mina Al-Hammi Wa Al-Ĥuzni Wa Al-`Ajzi Wa Al-Kasali Wa Al-Bukhli Wa Al-Jubni Wa Đal`i Ad-Dayni Wa Ghalabati Ar-Rijāli.
(117) اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوْذُ بِكَ مِنَ الهَمِّ وَالحُزْنِ، وَالعَجْزِ وَالكَسَلِ وَالبُخْلِ وَالجُبْنِ، وَضَلْعِ الدَّيْنِ وَغَلَبَةِ الرِّجَالِ.

35. Supplication for one in distress
.35دعاء الكرب

(118) ‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah Forbearing. None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, Lord of the magnificent throne. None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, Lord of the heavens, Lord of the Earth and Lord of the noble throne.’
(118) Lā 'Ilāha 'Illā Allāhu Al-`Ažīmu Al-Ĥalīmu Lā 'Ilāha 'Illā Allāhu Rabbu Al-`Arshi Al-`Ažīmi Lā 'Ilāha 'Illā Allāhu Rabbu As-Samawāti Wa Rabbu Al-'Arđi Wa Rabbu Al-`Arshi Al-Karīmi.
(118) لا إِلَهََ إِلاَّ اللهُ العَظِيْمُ الحَلِيْمُ، لا إِلَهََ إِلاَّ اللهُ رَبُّ العَرْشِ العَظِيْمِ، لا إِلَهَ~َ إِلاَّ اللهُ رَبُّ السَّمَوَاتِ وَرَبُّ الأَرْضِ وَرَبُّ العَرْشِ الكَرِيْمِ.

(119) ‘O Allah, it is Your mercy that I hope for, so do not leave me in charge of my affairs even for a blink of an eye and rectify for me all of my affairs.None has the right to be worshipped except You.’
(119) Al-Lahumma Raĥmataka 'Arjū Falā Takilnī 'Ilá Nafsī Ţarfata `Aynin Wa 'Aşliĥ Lī Sha'nī Kullahu Lā 'Ilāha 'Illā 'Anta.
(119) اللَّهُمَّ رَحْمَتَكَ أَرْجُو فَلا تَكِلْنِي إِلَى نَفْسِي طَرْفَةَ عَيْن، ٍ وَأَصْلِحْ لِي شَأْنِي كُلَّهُ لا إِلَهََ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ.

(120) ‘None has the right to be worshipped except You. How perfect You are, verily I was among the wrong-doers.’
(120) Lā 'Ilāha 'Illā 'Anta Subĥānaka 'Innī Kuntu Mina Až-Žālimīna.
(120) لا إِلَهََ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنْتُ مِنَ الظّالِمِيْنَ

(121) ‘Allah, Allah is my Lord, I do not associate anything with Him.’
(121) Allāhu Allāhu Rabbi Lā 'Ushriku Bihi Shay'ā.an <

(121) اللهُ اللهُ رَبِّ لا أُشْرِكُ بِهِ شَيْئاً.

36. Upon encountering an enemy or those of authority
.36دعاء لقاء العدو وذي السلطان

(122) ‘O Allah, we place You before them and we take refuge in You from their evil.’
(121) Allāhu Allāhu Rabbi Lā 'Ushriku Bihi Shay'ā.an
(122) اللَّهُمَّ إِنَّا نَجْعَلُكَ فِي نُحَورِهِمْ، وَنَعُوْذُ بِكَ مِنْ شُرُوْرِهِمْ.
(123) ‘O Allah, You are my supporter and You are my helper, by You I move and by You I attack and by You I battle.’ (123) Al-Lahumma 'Anta `Ađudī Wa 'Anta Naşīrī Bika 'Ajūlu Wa Bika 'Aşūlu Wa Bika 'Uqātilu.
(123) اللَّهُمَّ أَنْتَ عَضُدِي، وَأَنْتَ نَصِيْرِي، بِكَ أَجُوْلُ وَبِكَ أَصُوْلُ وَبِكَ أُقَاتِلُ.

(124) ‘Allah is sufficient for us, and how fine a trustee (He is).’
(124) Ĥasbunā Allāhu Wa Ni`ma Al-Wakīlu.
(124) حَسْبُنَا اللهُ وَنِعْمَ الوَكِيْلُ.

37. Supplication for one afflicted with doubt in his faith
.37دعاء من أصابه شك في الإيمان

(125) * He should seek refuge in Allah

* He should renounce that which is causing such doubt.

(125) يَسْتَعِيْذُ بِاللهِ.

He should say:

(126) ‘I have believed in Allah and His Messenger.’
(126) 'Āmantu Billāhi Wa Rusulihi.
(126) يَقُوْلُ: آمَنْتُ بِاللهِ وَرُسُلِهِ.

He should also recite the following verse:

(127) ‘He is The First and The Last, Aththahir and Al-Batin and He knows well all things.’

Aththahir: Indicates the greatness of His attributes and the insignificance of every single creation in respect to His greatness and Highness, for He is above all of His creation as regards His essence and attributes.

Al-Batin: Indicates His awareness and knowledge of all secrets, of that which is in the hearts and the most intimate of things just as it indicates His closeness and nearness to all in a manner which befits His majesty.
(127) يَقْرَأُ قَوْلَهُ تَعَالَى )هُوَ الأَوَّلُ وَالآخِرُ وَالظَّاهِرُ وَالبَاطِنُ وَهُوَ بِكُلِّ شَيءٍ عَلِيْمٌ(.

Next >>
We will do well to memorize it in Arabic..
Back to top Go down
https://islam4u.ahlamontada.com

Qunoot Al-Witr
Page 1 of 1