islam4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
islam4u

islamic, social, cultural

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Supplication at the start of the prayer (after takbeer)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Supplication at the start of the prayer (after takbeer) 	 Empty
PostSubject: Supplication at the start of the prayer (after takbeer)    Supplication at the start of the prayer (after takbeer) 	 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:47 pm

Supplication at the start of the prayer (after takbeer) دعاء الاستفتاح .
27 ‘O Allah, distance me from my sins just as You have distanced The East from The West, O Allah, purify me of my sins as a white robe is purified of filth, O Allah, cleanse me of my sins with snow, water, and ice.’ Al-Lahumma Bā`id Baynī Wa Bayna Khaţāyāya Kamā Bā`adta Bayna Al-Mashriqi Wa Al-Maghribi, Al-Lahumma Naqqinī Min Khaţāyāya Kamā Yunaqqá Ath-Thawbu 'Illābyađu Mina Ad-Danasi, Al-Lahumma Aghsilnī Min Khaţiāyiāya Bith-Thalji Wa Al-Mā'i Wa Al-Barad.

اللَّهُمَّ بَاعِدْ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَ خَطَايَايَ كَمَا بَاعَدْتَ بَيْنَ المَشْرِقِ وَالمَغْرِبِ، اللَّهُمَّ نَقِّنِي مِنْ خَطَايَايَ كَمَا يُنَقَّى الثَّوْبُ إِلاَّبْيَضُ مِنَ الدَّنَسِ، اللَّهُمَّ اغْسِلْنِي مِنْ خَطِايِايَ بِالثَّلْجِ وَالمَاءِ وَالبَرَدْ.
28 ‘How perfect You are O Allah, and I praise You. Blessed be Your name, and lofty is Your position and none has the right to be worshipped except You.’ Subĥānaka Al-Lahumma Wa Biĥamdika Wa Tabāraka Asmuka Wa Ta`ālá Jadduka Wa Lā 'Ilāha Ghayruka. سُبْحَانَكَ اللَّهُمَّ وَبِحَمْدِكَ وَتَبَارَكَ اسْمُكَ وَتَعَالَى جَدُّكَ وَلا إِلَه ََ غَيْرُكَ

29 ‘I have turned my face sincerely towards He who has brought forth the heavens and the Earth and I am not of those who associate (others with Allah). Indeed my prayer, my sacrifice, my life and my death are for Allah, Lord of the worlds, no partner has He, with this I am commanded and I am of the Muslims. O Allah, You are the Sovereign, none has the right to be worshipped except You. You are my Lord and I am Your servant, I have wronged my own soul and have acknowledged my sin, so forgive me all my sins for no one forgives sins except You. Guide me to the best of characters for none can guide to it other than You, and deliver me from the worst of characters for none can deliver me from it other than You. Here I am, in answer to Your call, happy to serve you. All good is within Your hands and evil does not stem from You. I exist by your will and will return to you. Blessed and High are You, I seek Your forgiveness and repent unto You.’

Wajjahtu Wajhiya Lilladhī Faţara As-Samawāti Wa 'Illārđa Ĥanīfāan Wa Mā 'Anā Mina Al-Mushrikīna, 'Inna Şalātī Wa Nusukī Wa Maĥyāya Wa Mamātī Lillāhi Rabbi Al-`Ālamīna, Lā Sharīka Lahu Wa Bidhalika 'Umirtu Wa 'Anā Mina Al-Muslimīna. Al-Lahumma 'Anta Al-Maliku Lā 'Ilāha 'Illā 'Anta, 'Anta Rabbī Wa 'Anā `Abduka Žalamtu Nafsī Wa A`taraftu Bidhanbī Fāghfir Lī Dhunūbī Jamī`āan 'Innahu Lā Yaghfiru Adh-Dhunūba 'Illā 'Anta. Wa Ahdinī L'aĥsani 'Illākhlāqi Lā Yahdī L'aĥsanihā 'Illā 'Anta, Wa Aşrif `Annī Sayyi'ahā Lā Yaşrifu `Annī Sayyi'ahā 'Illā 'Anta, Labbayka Wa Sa`dayka Wa Al-Khayru Kulluhu Biyadayka Wa Ash-Sharru Līsa 'Ilayka 'Anā Bika Wa 'Ilayka, Tabārakta Wa Ta`ālayta 'Astaghfiruka Wa 'Atūbu 'Ilayka. وَجَّهْتُ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّذِي فَطَرَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَإِلاَّرْضَ حَنِيْفا ً وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ المُشْرِكِيْنَ، إِنَّ صَلاتِي، وَنُسُكِي، وَمَحْيَايَ، وَمَمَاتِي للهِ رَبِّ العَالَمِيْنَ، لا شَرِيْكَ لَه ُُ وَبِذَلِكَ أُمِرْتُ وَأَنَا مِنَ المُسْلِمِيْنَ. اللَّهُمَّ أَنْتَ المَلِكُ لا إِلَهََ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ، أَنْتَ رَبِّي وَأَنَا عَبْدُكَ، ظَلَمْتُ نَفْسِي وَاعْتَرَفْتُ بِذَنْبِي فَاغْفِرْ لِي ذُنُوْبِي جَمِيْعا ً إِنَّهُ لا يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوْبَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ. وَاهْدِنِي لأَحْسَنِ إِلاَّخْلاقِ لا يَهْدِي لأَحْسَنِهَا إِلاَّ أَنْتَ، وَاصْرِفْ عَنِّي سَيِّئَهَا، لا يَصْرِفُ عَنِّي سَيِّئَهَا إِلاَّ أَنْتَ، لَبَّيْكَ وَسَعْدَيْكَ، وَالخَيْرُ كُلُّه ُُ بِيَدَيْكَ، وَالشَّرُّ لِيسَ إِلَيْكَ، أَنَا بِكَ وَإِلَيْكَ، تَبارَكْتَ وَتَعالَيتَ أَسْتَغْفِرُكَ وَأَتُوْبُ إِلَيْكَ

30 ‘O Allah, Lord of Jibra-eel, Meeka-eel and Israfeel (great angles), Creator of the heavens and the Earth, Knower of the seen and the unseen. You are the arbitrator between Your servants in that which they have disputed. Guide me to the truth by Your leave, in that which they have differed, for verily You guide whom You will to a straight path.’

Al-Lahumma Rabba Jibrā'īla Wa Mīkā'īla Wa 'Isrāfīla Fāţira As-Samawāti Wa 'Illārđa `Ālmia Al-Ghaybi Wa Ash-Shahādati 'Anta Taĥkumu Bayna `Ibādika Fīmā Kānū Fīhi Yakhtalifūna. Aihdinī Limā Akhtulifa Fīhi Mina Al-Ĥaqqi Bi'idhnika 'Innaka Tahdī Man Tashā'u 'Ilá Şirāţin Mustaqīm.in اللَّهُمَّ رَبَّ جِبْرَائِيْلَ، وَمِيْكَائِيْلَ، وَإِسْرَافِيْلَ، فَاطِرَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَإِلاَّرْضَ، عَالمَِ الغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ أَنْتَ تَحْكُمُ بَيْنَ عِبَادِكَ فِيْمَا كَانُوا فِيْهِ يَخْتَلِفُوْنَ. اِهْدِنِي لِمَا اخْتُلِفَ فِيْهِ مِنَ الحَقِّ بِإِذْنِكَ، إِنَّكَ تَهْدِي مَنْ تَشَاءُ إِلَى صِرَاط ٍ مُسْتَقِيْم.

31 ‘Allah is Most Great, Allah is Most Great, Allah is Most Great, much praise is for Allah, much praise is for Allah, much praise is for Allah, and I declare the perfection of Allah in the early morning and in the late afternoon.’ (three times)

‘I take refuge with Allah from the devil, from his pride, his poetry and his madness.’

Allāhu 'Akbaru Kabīrāan Allāhu 'Akbaru Kabīrāan Allāhu 'Akbaru Kabīrāan, Wa Al-Ĥamdu Lillāhi Kathīrāan Wa Al-Ĥamdu Lillāhi Kathīrāan Wa Al-Ĥamdu Lillāhi Kathīrāan, Wa Subĥāna Allāhi Bukratan Wa 'Aşīlā.an
(3 times) 'A`ūdhu Billāhi Mina Ash-Shayţāni Min Nafkhihi Wa Nafthihi Wa Hamzihi. اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ كَبِيْرا، ً اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ كَبِيْرا، ً اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ كَبِيْرا، ً وَالحَمْدُ للهِ كَثِيْرا، ً وَالحَمْدُ للهِ كَثِيْرا، ً وَالحَمْدُ للهِ كَثِيْرا، ً وَسُبْحَانَ اللهِِ بُكْرَة ً وَأَصِيْلا. ً
(ثَلاثا)ً أَعُوْذُ بِاللهِِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ مِنْ نَفْخِه ِِ وَنَفْثِه ِِ وَهَمْزِهِ.

32 ‘O Allah, to You belongs all praise, You are the Light of the heavens and the Earth and all that is within them. To You belongs all praise, You are the Sustainer of the heavens and the Earth and all that is within them. To You belongs all praise. You are Lord of the heavens and the Earth and all that is within them. To You belongs all praise and the kingdom of the heavens and the Earth and all that is within them. To You belongs all praise, You are the King of the heavens and the Earth and to You belongs all praise. You are The Truth, Your promise is true, your Word is true, and the Day in which we will encounter You is true, the Garden of Paradise is true and the Fire is true, and the Prophets are true, Muhammad (S) is true and the Final Hour is true. O Allah, unto You I have submitted, and upon You I have relied, and in You I have believed, and to You I have turned in repentance, and over You I have disputed, and to You I have turned for judgment. So forgive me for what has come to pass of my sins and what will come to pass, and what I have hidden and what I have made public. You are Al-Muqaddim and Al-Mu-akhkhir. None has the right to be worshipped except You, You are my Deity, none has the right to be worshipped except You.’
Al-Lahumma Laka Al-Ĥamdu 'Anta Nūru As-Samawāti Wa 'Illārđi Wa Man Fīhinna, Wa Laka Al-Ĥamdu 'Anta Qayyimu As-Samawāti Wa 'Illārđi Wa Man Fīhinna, Wa Laka Al-Ĥamdu 'Anta Rabbu As-Samawāti Wa 'Illārđi Wa Man Fīhinna, Wa Laka Al-Ĥamdu Laka Mulku As-Samawāti Wa 'Illārđi Wa Man Fīhinna, Wa Laka Al-Ĥamdu 'Anta Maliku As-Samawāti Wa 'Illārđi Wa Laka Al-Ĥamdu 'Anta Al-Ĥaqqu, Wa Wa`duka Al-Ĥaqqu, Wa Qawluka Al-Ĥaqqu, Wa Liqā'uuka Al-Ĥaqqu, Wa Al-Jannatu Ĥaqqun, Wa An-Nāru Ĥaqqun, Wa An-Nabīyūna Ĥaqqun, Wa Muĥammad Şallá Allāhu `Alayhi Wa Sallama Ĥaqqun Wa As-Sā`atuĥaqqun Al-Lahumma Laka 'Aslamtu Wa `Alayka Tawakkaltu, Wa Bika 'Āmantu Wa 'Ilayka 'Anabtu Wa Bika Khāşamtu Wa 'Ilayka Ĥākamtu. Fāghfir Lī Mā Qaddamtu Wa Mā 'Akhkhartu Wa Mā 'Asrartu Wa Mā 'A`lantu 'Anta Al-Muqaddimu Wa 'Anta Al-Mu'uakhkhiru Lā 'Ilāha 'Illā 'Anta 'Anta 'Ilahī Lā 'Ilāha 'Illā 'Anta . اللَّهُمَّ لَكَ الحَمْدُ أَنْتَ نُوْرُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَإِلاَّرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ، وَلَكَ الحَمْدُ أَنْتَ قَيِّمُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَإِلاَّرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ، [ وَلَكَ الحَمْدُ أَنْتَ رَبُّ السَّمَوَاتِ وَإِلاَّرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ ] [ وَلَكَ الحَمْدُ لَكَ مُلْكُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَإِلاَّرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ ] [ وَلَكَ الحَمْدُ أَنْتَ مَلِكُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَإِلاَّرْضِ ] [ وَلَكَ الحَمْدُ ] [ أَنْتَ الحَقُّ وَوَعْدُكَ الحَقُّ، وَقَوْلُكَ الحَقُّ، وَلِقاؤُكَ الحَقُّ، وَالجَنَّةُ حَقّ، ٌ وَالنَّارُ حَقّ، ٌ وَالنَّبِيُّوْنَ حَقّ، ٌ وَمُحَمَّد صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ حَقّ، ٌ وَالسَّاعَةُحَقّ ٌ ] [ اللَّهُمَّ لَكَ أَسْلَمْتُ، وَعَلَيْكَ تَوَكَّلْتُ، وَبِكَ آمَنْتُ، وَإِلَيْكَ أَنَبْتُ، وَبِكَ خَاصَمْتُ، وَإِلَيْكَ حَاكَمْتُ. فَاغْفِرْ لِي مَا قَدَّمْتُ، وَمَا أَخَّرْتُ، وَمَا أَسْرَرْتُ، وَمَا أَعْلَنْتُ ] [ أَنْتَ المُقَدِّمُ وَأَنْتَ المُؤَخِّرُ، لا إِلَهََ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ ] [ أَنْتَ إِلَهِي لا إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ [
Next >>
We will do well to memorize it in Arabic.
Back to top Go down
https://islam4u.ahlamontada.com

Supplication at the start of the prayer (after takbeer)
Page 1 of 1