islam4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
islam4u

islamic, social, cultural

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Supplication whilst prostrating (sujood)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Supplication whilst prostrating (sujood) Empty
PostSubject: Supplication whilst prostrating (sujood)   Supplication whilst prostrating (sujood) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:48 pm

.19دعاء السجود

(41)

‘How perfect my Lord is, The Most High.’(three times)
(41) Subĥāna Rabbiya Al-'A`lá. (3 times) (41) سُبْحَانَ رَبِّيَ الأَعْلَى.
(ثَلاثا)ً

(42)

‘How perfect You are O Allah, our Lord, and I praise You. O Allah, forgive me.’
(42) Subĥānaka Al-Lahumma Rabbanā Wa Biĥamdika Al-Lahumma Aghfir Lī.
(42) سُبْحَانَكَ اللَّهمَّ رَبَّنَا وَبِحَمْدِكَ، اللَّهمَّ اغْفِرْ لِي.

(43)

‘Perfect and Holy (He is), Lord of the angles and the Rooh (i.e. Jibra-eel).’
(43) Subbūĥun Quddūsun Rabbu Al-Malā'ikati Wa Ar-Rūĥi.
(43) سُبُّوْح ٌ قُدُّوْس، ٌ رَبُّ المَلائِكَةِ وَالرُّوْحِ.

(44)

‘O Allah, unto You I have prostrated and in You I have believed, and unto You I have submitted. My face has prostrated before He Who created it and fashioned it, and brought forth its faculties of hearing and seeing. Blessed is Allah, the Best of creators.’
(44) Al-Lahumma Laka Sajadtu Wa Bika 'Āmantu Wa Laka 'Aslamtu Sajada Wajhī Lilladhī Khalaqahu Wa Şawwarahu Wa Shaqqa Sam`ahu Wa Başarahu Tabāraka Allāhu 'Aĥsnu Al-Khāliqīna.
(44) اللَّهمَّ لَكَ سَجَدْتُ وَبِكَ آمَنْتُ، وَلَكَ أَسْلَمْتُ، سَجَدَ وَجْهِي لِلَّذِي خَلَقَه ُُ وَصَوَّرَه ُُ وَشَقَّ سَمْعَه ُُ وَبَصَرَهُ، تَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسنُ الخَالِقِيْنَ.

(45)
‘How perfect He is, The Possessor of total power, sovereignty, magnificence and grandeur (45) Subĥāna Dhī Al-Jabarūti Wa Al-Malakūti Wa Al-Kibriyā'i Wa Al-`Ažamati.
(45) سُبْحَانَ ذِي الجَبَرُوْتِ، وَالمَلَكُوْتِ، وَالكِبْرِيَاءِ، وَالعَظَمَةِ.

(46)

‘O Allah, forgive me all of my sins, the small and great of them, the first and last of them, and the seen and hidden of them.’
(46) Al-Lahumma Aghfir Lī Dhanbī Kullahu Diqqahu Wa Jillahu Wa 'Awwalahu Wa 'Ākhirahu Wa `Alāniyatahu Wa Sirrahu.
(46) اللَّهمَّ اغْفِرْ لِي ذَنْبِي كُلَّهُ، دِقَّه ُُ وَجِلَّهُ، وَأَوَّلَه ُُ وَآخِرَه ُُ وَعَلانِيَتَه ُُ وَسِرَّهُ.

(47)

‘O Allah, I take refuge within Your pleasure from Your displeasure and within Your pardon from Your punishment, and I take refuge in You from You. I cannot enumerate Your praise, You are as You have praised Yourself.’
(47) Al-Lahumma 'Innī 'A`ūdhu Biriđāka Min Sakhaţika Wa Bimu`āfātika Min `Uqūbatika Wa 'A`ūdhu Bika Minka Lā 'Uĥşī Thanā'an `Alayka 'Anta Kamā 'Athnayta `Alá Nafsika.
(47) اللَّهمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوْذُ بِرِضَاكَ مِنْ سَخَطِكَ، وَبِمُعَافَاتِكَ مِنْ عُقُوْبَتِكَ، وَأَعُوْذُ بِكَ مِنْكَ، لا أُحْصِي ثَنَاءً عَلَيْكَ، أَنْتَ كَمَا أَثْنَيْتَ عَلَى نَفْسِكَ.
Next >>
We will do well to memorize it in Arabic.
Back to top Go down
https://islam4u.ahlamontada.com

Page 1 of 1