islam4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
islam4u

islamic, social, cultural

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Book Pertaining to the Remembrance of Allah, Supplication, Repentance and Seeking Forgiveness (Kitab Al-Dhikr) 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Book Pertaining to the Remembrance of Allah, Supplication, Repentance and Seeking Forgiveness (Kitab Al-Dhikr) 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Book Pertaining to the Remembrance of Allah, Supplication, Repentance and Seeking Forgiveness (Kitab Al-Dhikr) 2   The Book Pertaining to the Remembrance of Allah, Supplication, Repentance and Seeking Forgiveness (Kitab Al-Dhikr) 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:01 pm

Book 035, Number 6529:

This hadith has been transmitted on the authority of Abu Musa with a slight variation of wording.

Book 035, Number 6530:

Abu Musa reported: We were along with Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) on a journey; the rest of the hadith is the same as transmitted by A'sim.

Book 035, Number 6531:

Abu Musa, reported. We were along with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) in an expedition. The rest of the hadith is the same (and there is an addi- tion of these words in that):" He (the Holy Prophet) said: He Whom you are sup- plicating is nearer to every one of you than the neck of his camel." And there is no mention of these words:" There is no might and no power but that of Allah."

Book 035, Number 6532:

Abu Musa Ash'ari reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to him: Should I not direct you to the words from the treasures of Paradise, or he said: Like a treasure from the treasures of Paradise? I said: Of course, do that. Thereupon he said:" There is no might and no power but that of Allah."

Book 035, Number 6533:

Abu Bakr reported that he said to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him): Teach me a supplication which I should recite in my prayer. Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: Recite:" O Allah, I have done great wrong to myself." According to Qutaiba (the words were: ) much (wrong) -there is none to forgive the sins but Thou only, say:" Grant me pardon from Thyself, have mercy upon me for Thou art much Forgiving and Compassionate." This hadith has been transmitted on the authority of 'Amr b. al-'As that Abu Bakr Siddiq said to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him): Allah's Messenger. teach me a supplication which I should make in my prayer and in my house. The rest of the hadith is the same except with this variation that he said: Much wrong (Zulman Kathira).

Chapter 14: SUPPLICATION FOR THE SAFEGUARD OF ONE'S SELF AGAINST THE EVIL OF THE TURMOIL
Book 035, Number 6534:

'A'isha reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) used to make these supplications:" O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from the trial of Hell-Fire; and from the torment of Hell-Fire; and from the trial of the grave and torment of the grave; and from the evil of the trial of the affluence and from the evil of the trial of poverty and I seek refuge in Thee from the evil of the turmoil of the Dajjal. O Allah, wash away my sins with snow and hail water, purify my heart from the sins as is purified the white garment from the dirt, and keep away at a distance the sins from me as yawns the distance between the East and the West; O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from sloth, from senility, from sin, and from debt."

Book 035, Number 6535:

This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Hisham with the same chain of transmitters.

Book 035, Number 6536:

Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) used to say:" O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from incapacity, from indolence, from cowardice, from senility, from miserliness, and I seek refuge in Thee from the torment of the grave and from trial of the life and death."

Book 035, Number 6537:

Anas reported from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) (this suppli- cation) but with this variation that these words are not found in that supplication:" From the trial of life and death."

Book 035, Number 6538:

Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) used to seek refuge in Allah from such things as mentioned in the above-mentioned hadith and from 'miserliness" too.

Book 035, Number 6539:

Anas reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace he upon him) wed to make this supplication:" O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from miserliness, from sloth and from decrepitude."

Chapter 15: SEEKING OF REFUGE IN ALLAH FROM THE EVIL OF DESTINY AND FROM THE SEVERITY OF CALAMITY
Book 035, Number 6540:

Abu Huraira reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) used to seek refuge (in Allah) from the evil of destiny and from falling into the hand of calamity and from the mockery of (triumphant) enemies and from the hardship of misery. Abu Sufyan reported: I am in doubt that I have made an addition of one word in this supplication.

Book 035, Number 6541:

Khaula bint Hakim Sulamiyya reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: When anyone lands at a place, and then says:" I seek refuge in the Perfect Word of Allah from the evil of what He has created," nothing would harm him until he marches from that stopping place.

Book 035, Number 6542:

Khaula bint Hakim Sulamiyya reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: When any one of you stays at a place, he should say:" I seek refuge in the Perfect Word of Allah from the evil of that He created." Nothing would then do him any harm until he moves from that place. Abu Huraira reported that a person came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said:" Allah's Messenger, I was stung by a scorpion during the night. Thereupon he said: Had you recited these words in the evening:" I seek refuge in the Perfect Word of Allah from the evil of what He created," it would not have done any harm to you.

Book 035, Number 6543:

This hadith has been transmitted on the authority of Abu Huraira with a slight variation of wording.

Chapter 16: SUPPLICATION AT THE TIME OF SLEEPING AND GOING TO BED
Book 035, Number 6544:

Al-Bara' b. 'Azib reported that Allah's, Messenger (may peace be upon said: When you go to bed, perform ablution as is done for prayer; then lie down pn the right side and recite:" O Allah, I turn my face towards Thee and entrust my affair to Thee. I retreat unto Thee for protection with hope in Thee and fear of Thee. There is no resort and no deliverer (from hardship) but Thou only. I affirm my faith in Thine books which Thou revealed and in Thine Apostles whom Thou sent." Make this as the last word of yours (when you go to sleep) and in case you die during that night, you would die upon Fitra (upon Islam). And as I repeated these words in order to commit them to memory, I said:" I affirm my faith in Thy Messenger (Rasul) whom Thou sent." He said: Say:" I affirm my faith in the Apostle (Nabi) whom Thou sent."

Book 035, Number 6545:

This hadith has been transmitted on the authority of al-Bara' b. 'Azib with a slight variation of wording and there is this addition in the hadith transmitted on the authority of Husain:" In case you get up in the morning, you will get up with bliss."

Book 035, Number 6546:

Al-Bara' b. 'Azib reported that Allah's Messenger (in may peace be upon him) commanded a person (in these words): When you go to bed during night, you should say:" O Allah, I surrender myself to Thee and entrust my affair to Thee, with hope in Thee and fear of Thee. There is no resort and no deliverer (from hardship but Thou). I affirm my faith in the Book which Thou revealed and in the Messengers whom Thou sent." If you die in this state you would die on Fitra, and Ibn Bashshdr did not make a mention of" night" in this hadith.

Book 035, Number 6547:

This hadith has been transmitted on the authority of al-Bara' b. 'Azib that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to a person: O, so and so, as you go to your bed; the rest of the hadith is the same but with this variation of wording that he said:" Thine Apostle whom Thou sent." If you die that night you would die on Fitra and if you get up in the morning you would get up with a bliss.

Book 035, Number 6548:

This hadith has been transmitted on the authority of al-Bara' b. 'Azib that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) commanded a person (in these words) and there is no mention of this:" if you get up in the morning you would get up with a bliss."

Book 035, Number 6549:

Al-Bara' reported that whenever Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) went to bed, he said:" O Allah, it is with Thine Name that I live and it is with Thine Name that I die." And when he got up he used to say:" Praise is due to Allah, Who gave us life after our death (sleep) and unto Thee is resurrection."

Book 035, Number 6550:

Abdullah b. 'Umar commanded a person that as he went to bed, he should say:" O Allah, Thou created my being and it is for Thee to take it to its ultimate goal. And its death and life is due to Thee, and if Thou givest it life, safeguard it; and if Thou bringst death, grant it pardon. O Allah, I beg of Thee safety." A person said to him: Did you hear it from Umar? Thereupon he said: (I have heard from one) who is better than Umar, viz. from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). Ibn Nafi, reported this on the authority of Abdullah b. Harith but he did not make mention of this" that he heard it himself".

Book 035, Number 6551:

Suhail reported that Abu Salih used to command us (in these words): When any one of you intends to go to sleep, he should lie on the bed on his right side and then say:" O Allah. the Lord of the Heavens and the Lord of the Earth and Lord of the Magnificent Throne, our Lord, and the Lord of evervthina, the Splitter of the grain of corn and the datestone (or fruit kernal), the Revealer of Torah and Injil (Bible) and Criterion (the Holy Qur'an), I seek refuge in Thee from the evil of every- thing Thou art to sieze by the forelock (Thou hast perfect control over it). O Allah, Thou art the First, there is naught before Thee, and Thou art the Last and there is naught after Thee, and Thou art Evident and there is nothing above Thee, and Thou art Innermost and there is nothing beyond Thee. Remove the burden of debt from us and relieve us from want." Abu Salih used to narrate it from Abu Huraira who narrated it from Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him).

Book 035, Number 6552:

Abu Huraira reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) used to command us that as we go to our bedo, we should utter the words (as mention- ed above) and he also said (these words):" From the evil of every animal, Thou hast hold upon its forelock (Thou bast full control over it)."

Book 035, Number 6553:

Abu Huraira reported that Fatima (the daughter of the Holy Prophet) came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and asked for a servant. He said to her: Say:" O Allah, the Lord of the seven heavens" ; the rest of the hadith is the same.

Book 035, Number 6554:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as say- ing: When any one of you goes to bed, he should take hold of the hem of his lower garment and then should clean (his bed) with the help of that and then should recite the name of Allah for he himself does tiot know what he left behind him on his bed, and when he intends to lie on bed, he should lie on his right side and utter these words:" Hallowed be Allah, my Lord. It is with Thine (grace) that I place my side (upon the bed) and it is with Thee that I take it up (after sleep), and in case Thou withholdst my being (if thou causest me to die), then grant pardon to my being, and if Thou keepst (this process of breathing on), then protect it with that with which Thou protected Thine pious servants."

Book 035, Number 6555:

This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Ubaidullah b. Umar with the same chain of transmitters and he said: Then utter:" My Lord. with Thine name I place my side and if Thou keepest me alive have mercy upon myself"

Book 035, Number 6556:

Anas reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: When you go to bed, say:" Praise is due to Allah Who fed us, provided us drink, sufficed us and provided us with shelter, for many a people there is none to suffice and none to provide shelter."

Chapter 17: REFUGE FROM THE EVIL OF WHAT ONE HAS DONE AND WHAT ONE HAS NOT DONE
Book 035, Number 6557:

Farwa' b. Naufal Ashja'i reported: I asked: 'A'isha, in what words did Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) supplicate Allah? She said that he used to utter:" I seek refuge in Thee from the evil of what I did and from the evil of what I did not."

Book 035, Number 6558:

Farwa' b. Naufal reported: I asked 'A'isha about the supplication that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) made. She said that he used to say:" O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from the evil of what I have done and from the evil of what I have not done."

Book 035, Number 6559:

This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Muhammad b. ja'far through another chain of transmitters.

Book 035, Number 6560:

Farwa' b. Naufal reported on the authority of 'A'isha that Allah's Mes- senger (may peace be upon him) used to supplicate (in these words):" O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from the evil of what I did and from the evil of what I did not."

Book 035, Number 6561:

Ibn 'Abbas reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) used to say:" O Allah, it is unto Thee that I surrender myself. I affirm my faith in Thee and repose my trust in Thee and turn to Thee in repentance and with Thy help fought my adversaries. O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee with Thine Power; there is no god but Thou, lest Thou leadest me astray. Thou art ever-living that dieth not, while the Jinn and mankind die."

Book 035, Number 6562:

Abu Huraira reported that when Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) set out on a journey in the morning, he used to say:" A listener listened to our praising Allah (for) His goodly trial of us. Our Lord! acompany us, guard us and bestow upon us Thy grace. I am seeker of refuge in Allah from the Fire."

Book 035, Number 6563:

Abu Musa Ash'ari reported on the authority of his father that Allahs Apostle (may peace be upon him) used to supplicate in these words:" O Allah, forgive me my faults, my ignorance, my immoderation in my concerns. And Thou art better aware (of my affairs) than myself. O Allah, grant me forgiveness (of the faults which I committed) seriously or otherwise (and which I committed inadvertently and de- liberately. All these (failings) are in me. O Allah, grant me forgiveness from the fault which I did in haste or deferred, which I committed in privacy or in public and Thou art better aware of (them) than myself. Thou art the First and the Last and over all things Thou art Omnipotent."

Book 035, Number 6564:

This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Shu'ba with the same chain of transmitters.

Book 035, Number 6565:

Abu Huraira reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) used to supplicate (in these words):" O Allah, set right for me my religion which is the safeguard of my affairs. And set right for me the affairs of my world wherein is my living. And set right for me my Hereafter on which depends my after-life. And make the life for me (a source) of abundance for every good and make my death a source of comfort for me protecting me against every evil."

Book 035, Number 6566:

Abdullah reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) used to supplicate (in these words):" O Allah. I beg of Thee the right guidance, safeguard against evils, chastity and freedom from want."

Book 035, Number 6567:

This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Abu Ishaq with the same chain of transmitters but with a slight variation of wording.

Book 035, Number 6568:

Zaid b. Alqam reported: I am not going to say anything but only that which Allah's Messenger (may peace be upgn him) used to say. He used to supplicate:" O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from incapacity, from sloth, from cowardice, from miserliness, decrepitude and from torment of the grave. O Allah, grant to my soul the sense of righteousness and purify it, for Thou art the Best Purifier thereof. Thou art the Protecting Friend thereof, and Guardian thereof. O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from the knowledge which does not benefit, from the heart that does not entertain the fear (of Allah), from the soul that does not feel contented and the supplication that is not responded."

Book 035, Number 6569:

Abdullah b. Mas'ud reported that when it was evening Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) used to supplicate:" We entered upon evening and the whole Kingdom of Allah also entered upon evening and praise is due to Allah. There is no god but Allah, the One Who has no partner with Him." Hasan said that Zubaid reported to him that he memorised it from Ibrahim in these very words." His is the Sovereignty and Praise is due to Him, and He is Potent over everything. O Allah, I beg of Thee the good of this night and I seek refuge in Thee from the evil of this night and the evil which follows it. O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from sloth, from the evil of vanity. O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from torment in the Hell-Fire and from torment in the grave."

Book 035, Number 6570:

Abdullah reported that when it was evening Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) used to supplicate:" We have entered upon evening and so, too, the whole Kingdom of Allah has entered upon evening. Praise is due to Allah. There is no god but Allah, the One having no partner with Him." He (the narrator) said: I think that he also uttered (in this supplication these words):" His is tne Sovercignty and to Him is praise due and He is Potent over everything. My Lord, I beg of Thee good that lies in this night and good that follows it and I seek refuge in Thee from the evil that lies in this night and from the evil of that which follows it. My Lord, I seek refuge in Thee from sloth, from the evil of vanity. My Lord, I seek refuge in Thee from torment of the Hell-Fire and from torment of the grave." And when it was morning he said like this:" We entered upon morning and the whole Kingdom of Allah enter ed upon morning."

Book 035, Number 6571:

Abdullah reported that when it was evening Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) used to supplicate:" We have entered upon evening and so has the Kingdom of Allah entere d upon evening; praise is due to Allah, there is no god but Allah the One, and there is no partner with Him. O Allah, I beg of Thee the blessing of this night and the blessing of that which lies in it. I seek refuge in Thee from the evil of it and what lies in it. O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from sloth, from decrepitude, from the evil of vanity, from trial of the world, and from torment of the grave." Zubaid, through another chain of transmitters, has narrated on the authority of Abdullah directly this addition:" There is no god but Allah, the One, there is no partner with Him, His is the Sovereignty and to Him is praise due and He is Potent over everything."

Book 035, Number 6572:

This hadith has been transmitted on the authority of Abu Huraira that Allah's Messenge; (may peace be upon him) used to supplicate thus:" There is no god but Allah, the One Who conferred upon His armies the honour of victory and helped His servant rout the clans; there is nothing after that."

Book 035, Number 6573:

'Ali reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to him: Say," O Allah, direct me to the right path and make me adhere to the straight path," and when you make a mention of right guidance, keep in mind the right path and when you consider of the straight (path), keep in mind the straightness of the arrow.

Book 035, Number 6574:

This hadith has been narrated on the authority of 'Asim b. Kulaib with the same chain of transmitters that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to me: Say:" O Allah, I beg of Thee righteousness and adhering to the straight path."

Chapter 18: THE RECITING OF SUBHAN ALLAH IN THE MORNING AND AT THE TIME OF SLEEPING
Book 035, Number 6575:

Juwairiya reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came out from (her apartment) in the morning as she was busy in observing her dawn prayer in her place of worship. He came back in the forenoon and she was still sitting there. He (the Holy Prophet) said to her: You have been in the same seat since I left you. She said: Yes. Thereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: I recited four words three times after I left you and if these are to be weighed against what you have recited since morning these would outweigh them and (these words) are:" Hallowed be Allah and praise is due to Him according to the number of His creation and according to the pleasure of His Self and according to the weight of His Throne and according to the ink (used in recording) words (for His Praise)."

Book 035, Number 6576:

Juwairiya reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) happened to pass by her as she was observing her dawn prayer; or after she had observed her dawn prayer. The rest of the hadith is the same but with this variation that he said:" Hallowed be Allah according to the number of His creation, hallowed be Allah according to the pleasure of His Self, hallowed be Allah according to the weight of His Throne, hallowed be Allah according to the ink used in recording His words."

Book 035, Number 6577:

It is reported on the authority of Ali that Fatima had corns in her hand because of working at the hand-mill. There had fallen to the lot of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) some prisoners of war. She (Fatima) came to the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) but she did not find him (in the house). She met A'isha and informed her (about her hardship). When Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) came, she ( A'isha) informed him about the visit of Fatima. ABah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came to them (Fitima and her family). They had gone to their beds. 'Ali further (reported): We tried to stand up (as a mark of respect) but Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Keep to your beds, and he sat amongst us and I felt coldness of his feet upon my chest. He then said: May I not direct you to something better than what you have asked for? When you go to your bed, you should recite Takbir (Allah-o-Akbar) thirty-four times and Tasbih (Subhdn Allah) thirty-three times and Tahmid (al-Hamdu li-Allah) thirty-three times, and that is better than the servant for you.

Book 035, Number 6578:

This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Shu'ba with the same chain of transmitters but. with a slight variation of wording.

Book 035, Number 6579:

This hadith has been transmitted on the authority of Ibn Abi Laili but with this addition:" Ali said: Ever since I heard this (supplication) from Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him), I never abandoned it. It was said to him, Not even in the night of Siffin (battle of Siffin)? He sad: Yes, not even in the night of Siffin,"

Book 035, Number 6580:

Abu Huraira reported that Fatima came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and asked for a servant and told him of the hardship of household work. He said: You would not be able to get a servant from us. May I not direct you to what is better than the servant for you? Recite Subhaana Allah thirty-three times, al- Hamdu li-Allah thirty-three times and Allah-o-Akbar thirty-four times as you go to bed. This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Suhail with the same chain of transmitters.

Chapter 19: THE EXCELLENCE OF SUPPLICATING AT THE TIME OF THE CROWING OF THE COCK IN THE MORNING
Book 035, Number 6581:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as say- ing. When you listen to the crowing of the cock, ask Allah for His favour as it sees Angels and when you listen to the braying of the donkey, seek refuge in Allah from the Satan for it sees Satan.

Chapter 20: SUPPLICATION DURING THE TIME OF TROUBLE
Book 035, Number 6582:

Ibn 'Abbas reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) used to supplicate during the time of trouble (in these words):" There is no god but Allah, the Great, the Tolerant, there is no god but Allah, the Lord of the Magnificent Throne There is no god but Allah, the Lord of the Heaven and the earth, the Lord of the Edifying Throne."

Book 035, Number 6583:

This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Hisham with the same chain of transmitters.

Book 035, Number 6584:

Ibn Abbas reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) used to supplicate (with these words) and he (uttered these words) at the time of trouble; the rest of the hadith is the same except with this difference that insted of saying:" The Lord of heaven and the earth," he said:" The Lord of the heaven and that of the earth."

Book 035, Number 6585:

Ibn 'Abbas reported this hadith through another chain of transmitters with a sliglit variation of wording.

Chapter 21: THE MERIT OF SUBHAN ALLAH WA BI HAMDIHI
Book 035, Number 6586:

Abu Dharr reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) was asked as to which words were the best. He said: Those for which Allah made a choice for His Angels and His servants (and the words are):" Hallowed be Allah and praise is due to Him."

Book 035, Number 6587:

Abu Dharr reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Should I not inform you about the words liked most by Allah? I said: Allah's Mes- senger, do inform me about the words liked most by Allah. He said: Verily, the words liked most by Allah are:" hallowed be Allah and praise is due to Him."

Chapter 22: EXCELLENCE OF SUPPLICATING FOR THE MUSLIMS BEHIND THEIR BACK (IN THEIR ABSENCE)
Book 035, Number 6588:

Abu Dharr reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: There is no believing servant who supplicates for his brother behind his back (in his absence) that the Angels do not say: The same be for you too.

Book 035, Number 6589:

Umm Darda' reported: My husband reported that he heard Allah's Mes- senger (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who supplicates for his brother behind his back (in his absence), the Angel commissioned (for carrying supplication to his Lord) says: Amen, and it is for you also.

Book 035, Number 6590:

Safwan (and he was Ibn 'Abdullah b. Safwan, and he had been married to Umm Darda') reported: I visited Abu Darda's house in Syria. I did not find him there but Umm Darda' (was present at the house). She said: Do you intend to perform Hajj during this year? I said: Yes. She said: Do supplicate Allah for blessings upon us, for Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon hiin) used to say: The supplication of a Muslim for his brother at his back (in his absence) is responded so long as he makes a supplica- tion for blessings for his brother and the commissioned Angel says: Amen, and says: May it be for you too I I went to the bazar and met Abfi Dardi' and he narrated like this from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).

Book 035, Number 6591:

This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Safwan b. 'Abdullah b. Safwan with the same chain of transmitters.

Chapter 23: EXCELLENCE OF RECITING AL-HAMDU LI-ALLAH AFTER EATING AND DRINKING
Book 035, Number 6592:

Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Allah is pleased with His servant who says: Al-Hamdu lillah While taking a morsel of food tnd while drinking.

Chapter 24: SUPPLICATION IS GRANTED IF THE SUPPLICANT DOES NOT SHOW IMPATIENCE
Book 035, Number 6593:

Abu Huraira reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: The supplication of every one of you is granted if he does not grow impatient and says: I supplicated but it was not granted.

Book 035, Number 6594:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The supplication of one of you is granted if he does not grow impatient and say- I supplicated my Lord but it was not granted.

Book 035, Number 6595:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The supplication of the servant is granted in case he does not supplicate for sin or for severing the ties of blood, or he does not become impatient. It was said: Allah's Messenger, what does:" If he does not grow impatient" imply? He said: That he should say like this: I supplicated and I supplicated but I did not find it being responded. and theu he becomes frustrated and abandons supplication.

Back to top Go down
https://islam4u.ahlamontada.com

The Book Pertaining to the Remembrance of Allah, Supplication, Repentance and Seeking Forgiveness (Kitab Al-Dhikr) 2
Page 1 of 1