islam4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
islam4u

islamic, social, cultural

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Banana and Strawberry Milkshake Recipe – By Kids For Kids

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Banana and Strawberry Milkshake Recipe – By Kids For Kids Empty
PostSubject: Banana and Strawberry Milkshake Recipe – By Kids For Kids   Banana and Strawberry Milkshake Recipe – By Kids For Kids EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:22 am

This article is from

Banana and Strawberry Milkshake Recipe – By Kids For Kids.

Here’s a fast and easy-to-make, healthy, sweet, yummy and delicious dessert that me, my sisters, and parents been making for many years. It’s an easy recipe that I think I have it mostly memorized (because nothing has to be exact.)

Banana and Strawberry Milkshake Recipe

TastyTuesday200pix

Ingredients:

3 cups strawberries

2 medium-sized ripe bananas

1 cup sugar

2 cups milk

Directions:

Cut strawberries in half or quarters to approximately one-inch wedges or slices. Cut bananas into approximately ½ inch slices. Freeze the fruit until ready to prepare.

Whenever we bananas that are getting soft and ripe, or strawberries that are getting too ripe and juicy, we slice them up and freeze them in a container. Therefore, we’re always ready for these milkshakes.

When you’re ready to prepare and drink, put all the ingredients into a blender and puree to desired thickness.

This recipe makes 5 8-ounce glasses, that’s not to sweet, not to watery and not to thick.* But, you are welcome to make the necessary adjustments to the amount of any of the ingredients to suit your taste.

Serve
Back to top Go down
https://islam4u.ahlamontada.com

Page 1 of 1