islam4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
islam4u

islamic, social, cultural

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Supplication for seeking guidance in forming a decision or choosing the proper course…etc (Al-Istikharah)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Supplication for seeking guidance in forming a decision or choosing the proper course…etc (Al-Istikharah) Empty
PostSubject: Supplication for seeking guidance in forming a decision or choosing the proper course…etc (Al-Istikharah)   Supplication for seeking guidance in forming a decision or choosing the proper course…etc (Al-Istikharah) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:52 pm

Supplication for seeking guidance in forming a decision or choosing the proper course…etc (Al-Istikharah)

26 . دعاء صلاة الاستخارة

(74)

On the authority of Jabir Ibn AAabdullah t, he said: ’The Prophet r would instruct us to pray for guidance in all of our concerns, just as he would teach us a chapter from the Quran. He r would say ’ If any of you intends to undertake a matter then let him pray two supererogatory units (two rakAAah nafilah) of prayer and after which he should supplicate:

‘O Allah, I seek Your counsel by Your knowledge and by Your power I seek strength and I ask You from Your immense favour, for verily You are able while I am not and verily You know while I do not and You are the Knower of the unseen. O Allah, if You know this affair -and here he mentions his need- to be good for me in relation to my religion, my life, and end, then decree and facilitate it for me, and bless me with it, and if You know this affair to be ill for me towards my religion, my life, and end, then remove it from me and remove me from it, and decree for me what is good wherever it be and make me satisfied with such.’

One who seeks guidance from his Creator and consults his fellow believers and then remains firm in his resolve does not regret, for Allah has said:

(chapter 3 verse 159)

‘…and consult them in the affair. Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah…’
(74) Al-Lahumma 'Innī 'Astakhīruka Bi`ilmika Wa 'Astaqdiruka Biqudratika Wa 'As'aluka Min Fađlika Al-`Ažīmi Fa'innaka Taqdiru Wa Lā 'Aqdiru Wa Ta`lamu Wa Lā 'A`lamu Wa 'Anta `Allāmu Al-Ghuyūbi Al-Lahumma 'In Kunta Ta`lamu 'Anna Hādhā Al-'Amra- Wa Yusammī Ĥājatahu - Khayrun Lī Fī Dīnī Wa Ma`āshī Wa `Āqibati 'Amrī Fāqdirhu Lī Wa Yassirhu Lī Thumma Bārik Lī Fīhi Wa 'In Kunta Ta`lamu 'Anna Hādhā Al-'Amra Sharun Lī Fī Dīnī Wa Ma`āshī Wa `Āqibati 'Amrī Fāşrifhu `Annī Wa Aşrifnī `Anhu Wāqdir Lī Al-Khayra Ĥaythu Kāna Thumma 'Arđinī Bihi.
(74) قال جابر بن عبد اللَّه رضي اللَّه عنهما: كان رسول اللَّه صلى اللَّه عليه وسلم، يعلمنا الإستخارة في الأمور كلها كما يعلمنا السورة من القرآن، يقول: إذا هم أحدكم بالأمر فليركع ركعتين من غير الفريضة، ثم ليقل:

اللَّهمَّ إِنِّي أَسْتَخِيْرُكَ بِعِلْْمِكَ، وَأَسْتَقْدِرُكَ بِقُدْرَتِكَ، وَأَسْأَلُكَ مِنْ فَضْلِكَ العَظِيْمِ، فَإِنَّكَ تَقْدِرُ وَلا أَقْدِرُ، وَتَعْلَمُ وَلا أَعْلَمُ، وَأَنْتَ عَلاَّمُ الغُيُوْبِ، اللَّهمَّ إِنْ كُنْتَ تَعْلَمُ أَنَّ هَذَا الأَمْرَ- وَيُسَمِّي حَاجَتَهُ - خَيْر ٌ لِي فِي دِيْنِي وَمَعاشِي وَعَاقِبَةِ أَمْرِي، فَاقْدِرْهُ لِي وَيَسِّرْهُ لِي ثُمَّ بَارِكْ لِي فِيْهِ، وَإِنْ كُنْتَ تَعْلَمُ أَنَّ هَذَا الأَمْرَ شَر ٌ لِي فِي دِيْنِي وَمَعَاشِي وَعَاقِبَةِ أَمْرِي، فَاصْرِفْهُ عَنِّي وَاصْرِفْنِي عَنْهُ وَاقْدِرْ لِي الخَيْرَ حَيْثُ كَانَ ثُمَّ أَرْضِنِي بِهِ.

Next >>
We will do well to memorize it in Arabic.
Back to top Go down
https://islam4u.ahlamontada.com

Page 1 of 1